Mondo Blade Runner 2049 - OST (Hans Zimmer and Benjamin Walfisch) (SDCC Exclusive and Webstore Editions) (Gram Teal and Pink Colored Vinyl)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 17, 2019 (SDCC exclusive) - August, 2019 (Webstore Edition)
Purchase link: Mondo (The webstore version of BLADE RUNNER 2049 will be available Mondo Website on Thursday July 18th at Noon CT Time)
Price: $40.00
Notes: 2 Editions SDCC Exclusive and Webstore Version

BR2049_FC_1024x1024.jpg

San Diego Comic-Con release will be available at our booth #435 when doors open on Preview Night on Wednesday July 17th

SDCC Exclusive
8--BR2049crop_1024x1024.jpg

Webstore Edition
7--BR2049crop_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
SDCC Exclusive Pressed on 2X 180 Gram Clear with White and Blue mix, Opaque Orange colored vinyl (limited to 500 copies)
14--BR2049--BLANK_1024x1024.png 8--BR2049crop_1024x1024.jpg

Composer Benjamin Walfisch and artist Viktor Kalvachev will be in attendance on Thursday July 18th at 3:00PM to sign copies of the record at our booth #435.

100% purchase on Thursday of webstore edition
I will be getting 2 copies
My tenant is a massive fan of Blade Runner and want's one also

My credit card on Thursday ouch :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
Looks really sharp, @paulboland! Have you spun the discs yet? I'm hoping it's a good, noiseless pressing.
Sound ok using my audio technica lp5 Turntable with Audio Technica VM95ML MM Cartridge

I also have a cheaper older turntable to test with I will try with that over the weekend

Album cover is spot gloss finish

Looks really sharp, @paulboland! Have you spun the discs yet? I'm hoping it's a good, noiseless pressing.
Far from a noiseless pressing unfortunately especially on the ambient parts Pops and crackles & distortion worst on sides 3 & 4 dissapointed with this release should have stuck with my cd version
played on a Technics SL1210-GR turntable with Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge

• Informative
Reactions: apsmith21
Far from a noiseless pressing unfortunately especially on the ambient parts Pops and crackles & distortion worst on sides 3 & 4 dissapointed with this release should have stuck with my cd version
played on a Technics SL1210-GR turntable with Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge
That's too bad—and so often the case with the Mondo/DW releases. I wish they could increase the quality control of the pressings, especially with nice-looking editions like this.

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Was looking forward to opening and listening to this during the upcoming weekend and sad to hear about the problems... :(

It's not unlistenable, but there is surface noise and sections of pops. Overall, it just doesn't seem to have the depth that must be possible for this score. The cover, however, is really nicely done. But on the inside of the gatefold: no text. They really couldn't find someone to write an essay about this beautiful soundtrack? Or interview excerpts from Zimmer and Walfisch? Kind of disappointing.