Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I must say the fullslip already starting to grow on me. SL will have great depth I think, but still dont feel it yet.....

I love them all. But Manta really isn't giving anything away about how many discs and which versions of the film are included, are they?
On the Collectong site it says 2 discs. One 4K and the other a blu-ray. I’d imagine it’s just the final cut version.

These are the listed special features:

Introduction by Director Ridley Scott, Three Filmmaker Commentaries, 4K Remastered Trailer

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
Hmmm. Something not quite right with these arts. But I’ll most likely go for the DL. The SL looks like it could turn out decent. It’s times like this when Manta really need to show the proofs before pre order

The OC box looks like art for requiem for a dream! Weird

I need some time to think about this

My opinion, and my opinion only.....this is pretty underwhelming. But the hype train had expectations very high.

This is only good for people who missed out on hdzeta edition as the DL is the best IMO.

FS is just awful and SL is strange choice of artwork. I'm guessing they made the best of what they had to work with but the designs are disappointing I think.

I agree they should have put the Struzan art on the steelbook and kept the steelbook art as the DL to mix things up. A glossy Struzan steelbook with debossed title would have been awesome. But maybe there's a a reason why that couldn't happen.

Probably not going to bother with any as I already have the Zeta DL.....

Hmmm. Something not quite right with these arts. But I’ll most likely go for the DL. The SL looks like it could turn out decent. It’s times like this when Manta really need to show the proofs before pre order

The OC box looks like art for requiem for a dream! Weird

I need some time to think about this

same art as the final cut boxset. same discs content as the briefcase.

My opinion, and my opinion only.....this is pretty underwhelming. But the hype train had expectations very high.

This is only good for people who missed out on hdzeta edition as the DL is the best IMO.

FS is just awful and SL is strange choice of artwork. I'm guessing they made the best of what they had to work with but the designs are disappointing I think.

I agree they should have put the Struzan art on the steelbook and kept the steelbook art as the DL to mix things up. A glossy Struzan steelbook with debossed title would have been awesome. But maybe there's a a reason why that couldn't happen.

Probably not going to bother with any as I already have the Zeta DL.....

Pretty much agree with you here. Im only going for the DL Struzan because I don’t own the HDZeta or any copy for that matter. So really I’m only going for it because of process of elimination which in honesty isn’t a good thing. But he has the best artwork. If I had the zeta I would be Skipping this release altogether.

Just happy to have the John Alvin art on a steelbook tbh, with some equally nice concept art on the back which i think compliments the front well, the slips are less important to me. Have the disc contents been confirmed?

Reactions: Stygian