Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
This might be a sign... like "I've seen the light!" and go gor the lenti...
Or jump into the bloodbath... Can't decide...

I don't want to be that guy but the artwork on the SteelBook front is compressed/jolted which looks kinda crappy.

Attached it the poster with the correct aspect ratio.
Miss Young requested that.
Once editing an older female politicians TVC, same request was made...
Was setting up a graphic in Photoshop, ratio adjustment - "oh... - can we keep that?"

I love this movie, I will try and get a one click for me.
Too much same art everywhere, I just got the FS Lenti for the steelbook and character cards.
After FilmArena's awesome editions, and I got them all, I think, or 2 out of 3, don't remember, plus HDZeta slips, got them empty without steels but with all the cards, and all the other steelbooks and digibooks and HD DVD suitcases, there isn't much to do or have anymore.

Was watching Billions in headphones (MDR-DS8000, using them for 20 years, well, on the 3rd set) and only saw the group buy notifications 45 mins after they were posted, so some were already sold out, but only the big box, and the tired old art disfigured by childish lentis on both sides - so variants I didn't want anyway.
Was choosing between the B&W FS and the other, decided not to risk buying direct, went for the clinging Ford, since it's got that classic live billboard shot on the back that'll look good once the set is on the special shelf with the other editions.

Last edited:
It's tough to grab, I didn't see any posts about the Group Buy. Gotta be on here 24/7.
No worries, I'm guessing Manta will up the amount of copies of everything. They have for the last 3 exclusives and none of those sold out even close to as fast as this Group Buy.
I'd rather they didn't mess with the print run but they don't care.

It's tough to grab, I didn't see any posts about the Group Buy. Gotta be on here 24/7.
No worries, I'm guessing Manta will up the amount of copies of everything. They have for the last 3 exclusives and none of those sold out even close to as fast as this Group Buy.
The GB is already open ? Me too i dont see any about it...

Too much same art everywhere, I just got the FS Lenti for the steelbook and character cards.
After FilmArena's awesome editions, and I got them all, I think, or 2 out of 3, don't remember, plus HDZeta slips, got them empty without steels but with all the cards, and all the other steelbooks and digibooks and HD DVD suitcases, there isn't much to do or have anymore.

Was watching Billions in headphones (MDR-DS8000, using them for 20 years, well, on the 3rd set) and only saw the group buy notifications 45 mins after they were posted, so some were already sold out, but only the big box, and the tired old art disfigured by childish lentis on both sides - so variants I didn't want anyway.
Was choosing between the B&W FS and the other, decided not to risk buying direct, went for the clinging Ford, since it's got that classic live billboard shot on the back that'll look good once the set is on the special shelf with the other editions.

I have an old DVD still so any of those new editions from Manta will do for me nicely, besides I usually only buy once and that is all, I don't try to get all editions from all releases that get released, I just pic one and that is it.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Has ML ever done a run over 1,000?

I am not down with the full slip because Ford looks like he has Down Syndrome.
And just because the movie is called Blade Runner does not mean you have to
show Harrison the runner.

Has ML ever done a run over 1,000?
Not sure don't think so but I bet they do with this release. I think they added 900 extra copies which included an additional 100 OC on Godzilla vs Kong.
Can't remember but I think they added even more copies than that to Drive, Would have to look back on how many they added to Interstellar.
I hope I'm wrong about adding copies but I doubt it.