Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Tough one, probably Canadian Struzan one, followed by the embossed Japanese one (which would rank higher if it was 4K, but @hatredhorror wanted to keep his for some reason :rofl:) and I also don't mind the HDzeta one :naughty:
This is so awesome. One of my favorite movies of all time. Think the HDZETA is worth the $250 markup on ebay?

This is so awesome. One of my favorite movies of all time. Think the HDZETA is worth the $250 markup on ebay?
There is no steelbook in the world that's worth $250. Especially for a movie that's destined to be released again and again forever. Patience—Manta will be really good. :)

Lololol

Understood completely and great advice. But how about the UHD CLUB releases
Depends on your personal interest. For me, UHD Club releases have lots of stuff I don't want, and not the one thing I do want (a steelbook). But that's me. I got into steelbooks because after years of special edition DVD sets that were all kinds of nonstandard and weird (anybody remember how many times you had to unfold the case to get to the last disc in the X-files DVD season sets?), I love the clean, uniform look of a row of steelbooks on the shelf. I have no desire to go back to releases that come in lacquered wooden boxes, suitcases, sweaters, or even trilogy sets of steelbook one-clicks in one huge box. Other people disagree, and I'm fine with that. :) Do what you like, and never feel pressured to get something you don't really like just because everyone else seems to be making a big deal about it, or just because it's ultra-limited, or whatever. This should be fun, and your collection should be the kind of collection that only you would ever put together!

I'd be happy with that John Alvin artwork somewhere in this edition. Given that it's already been lenticularized twice (HDzeta slip, and Bottleneck poster), I assume there's a good chance it could show up in lenticular form here, too.

I managed to get one, but they haven't shipped it yet. It was supposed to ship in August.

Reactions: Tompa