Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019 - June 20, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop ) - £34.99 (HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes "Voight-Kampff" enamel badge and 2 coasters

70603409_130984624867422_6516860964280391576_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1569892592597.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 70266047_142559536999171_7024505719576050472_n.jpg 70890550_137734360846507_7576807810509067788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do these have so many? It sold out on zavvi in an hour.
Zavvi ship worldwide which results in them getting lots of orders from customers based in many different countries

Entertainment Store is UK shipping only so they get's less orders due to this and that results in taking longer to sell the stock they have been allocated

Is this a re-release of the first ever edition they did a while ago?
Yes it's a re-release

This steelbook got a new print run in Europe in 2022
The new print run was initially only for european countries that did not get the previous Titans of Cult release in 2019

Info about the europe re-release is in the previous post's in the thread since Feburary this year
Just a matter of reading the previous posts in this thread since February 2022

Some of this re-release steelbook stock was then made available to UK for release in June 2022
All that's required is the UK distributor add a UK Jcard/Slip and UK discs

Sometimes europe re-releases the UK distributor's often gets offered some stock from other europe countries Warner and Universal distributor's and that has happened a good few times in past few years with various Warner and Universal steelbooks
This why sometimes you see previous UK steelbooks become available again a few months or a few years later after previous release
Some re-releases the UK distributors offers then that stock as trade wide release or to select retailers or as a exclusive to one retailer

Note
Warner/Universal steelbook re-releases the finish can be different sometimes so they not always exact same as previous releases but some can be the exact same

There might be some difference between the 2019 and 2022 steelbook in terms of finish

Most Warner/Universal steelbooks are shared print runs in Europe but can have different release dates in each country
Some can be a few months to a few years difference in release dates

Re-releases
Sometimes leftover stock from other europe countries not sold is then re distributed to a country that was previously sold out

Reactions: Art3mis
Just cancelled my hmv pre-order.
So 1 back in stock at the mo
They were available on Amazon last night. I think they have loads of stock now. Even CeX have loads and I was hoping to sell the dodgy polish one I got a few months back to cover the cost of this one. But they are going down in price. Only cos like mine came damaged...

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
They were available on Amazon last night. I think they have loads of stock now. Even CeX have loads and I was hoping to sell the dodgy polish one I got a few months back to cover the cost of this one. But they are going down in price. Only cos like mine came damaged...
Not only that, but Amazon have stuck with the original price of £30 not £35 as everyone else is charging. Will consider cancelling my HMV order and ordering from Amazon , but Amazons packaging is putting that decision in jeopardy...

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Not only that, but Amazon have stuck with the original price of £30 not £35 as everyone else is charging. Will consider cancelling my HMV order and ordering from Amazon , but Amazons packaging is putting that decision in jeopardy...
Honestly I would pay £40 atm just to have it packed properly. To put it in a an A1 sleeve going from Italy to UK was a joke and it arrived damaged after almost a week in transit, big surprise. And it turned what should have been a happy moment (completing my Titans set) into an unhappy one cos it came dented and I have always just felt a little sad about it. At least when I buy a something from ebay (so far) they have all arrived packaged beyond what I consider acceptable.

I decided to pre order from amazon cause it's cheaper so i thought yep I'll cancel the hmv one.
I've got the original but the steelbook for this release is slightly different,not as dark from what i recall from the picture i saw.
Yeah still in stock at amazon for £4.99 less :thumbs:

I know what you mean with the packaging.
Got The Untouchables collector's edition slammed throught the door on Monday(Was meant to come Sunday)and feared the worst,just came in a thin standard cardboard mailer.
Wasn't damaged though unlike the titans V for Vendetta,looked like someone or various people had used both sides for ice skates.

Golden Discs Ireland
€35.00