Blair Witch (2019)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Blair Witch is a first-person, story-driven psychological horror game based on the cinematic lore of Blair Witch.

It’s 1996. A young boy disappears in the Black Hills Forest near Burkittsville, Maryland. As Ellis, a former police officer with a troubled past, you join the search. What starts as an ordinary investigation soon turns into an endless nightmare as you confront your fears and the Blair Witch, a mysterious force that haunts the woods…

Well, in that case...

:p

giphy.gif

:D

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
In the films all they do is get lost, stumble around, and keep going through time loops.

The 'Witch' was always left up to your imagination and was never shown on screen, so I can't see this making for a very entertaining game........

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Anybody have any tips for after you find the campsite near the start?

I wake up and it's dark and I've been stumbling through the wood with my torch since. Can't seem to find anything to do next. The dog won't pick up any trails...

I know it's the point of the game, but have to say, it's wearing on me now.

Anybody have any tips for after you find the campsite near the start?

I wake up and it's dark and I've been stumbling through the wood with my torch since. Can't seem to find anything to do next. The dog won't pick up any trails...

I know it's the point of the game, but have to say, it's wearing on me now.
The found-footage tradition survives in the form of supernatural camcorder puzzles here. You can find tapes around the forest and go through them to change the state of the world. —You'll want to pause certain scenes, closed door might open at a certain point in a video, for example, or in your part you need to pause when the child is holding his toy car .. I Hope that helps.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
The found-footage tradition survives in the form of supernatural camcorder puzzles here. You can find tapes around the forest and go through them to change the state of the world. —You'll want to pause certain scenes, closed door might open at a certain point in a video, for example, or in your part you need to pause when the child is holding his toy car .. I Hope that helps.
Excellent! Thank you :notworthy:

Reactions: MGD
Been having a little go on this and it's quite good, not as bad as a lot of the reviews I read anyway.

I think people are missing what the game is and are seeing it as boring.

Reactions: BluSteel2012