Bloodsnake's Premium Membership Give-Away!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello Everyone! :woot:

As you ALL know I fu**ing love this place, HDN is my 2nd home! :drool: It's been a long while since I offered a Give-Away. But recently I won an EPIC Prize from the AWESOME @C.C. 95 (http://hidefninja.com/community/thr...ook-giveaway-closed.82423/page-6#post-1848935) :woot: Thanks again my Ninja Bro, I absolutely love these gems! So now I want to share my joy! :thumbs:

Now is your chance to become a Premium Member, Enjoy NINJAS! This Give-Away will come to an end on January 31st! The Winner will be announced on the same day! :) If you're already premium status, tag others that are not! Spread the word :notworthy:
membership giveaway 2017.jpg

RULES:
#1 and MOST IMPORTANTLY: "THANK or Thumbs Up' this thread and by Participating (and if you WIN), you must pledge to pay it forward. Create your very own Give-Away in the near future AND offer your very own NINJA Premium Membership! :notworthy::cool:

#2: Let me know why you LOVE Hi-Def-Ninja! :drool:

OR #3: Just have FUN! Post a gif or whatever you want! ;)

List of Participants:
ninjastanding.png

I love Ninja for many reasons, not the least of which is when someone behave's like an asshat, they're not around for long. Too much drama in real life. You could say that Ninja has become my very own 'Fortress of Solitude'. A place to hang with like minded folks who just want to help each other out. Whether it's help securing that hard to find steel, or being able to enter the numerous contests throughout the year. This brings me to NinjaWeek which is easily the most over the top (in a most awesome way) week in the history of the internet. People helping people. Really, it doesn't get much better than that.

jaws1.jpg

Thanks for running this contest bro.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007

Super awesome giveaway Franky! :thumbs:

@djfab @icharlie17 @eLviS1987 @bojee @SavageAmusement @moon @teddyjun @Nobby
You guys feel like joining the premium league? Apply here :giggle::thumbs::D

Well, I like HDN for giving me the chance of making new friends and grow my sb collection!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Great idea this Give-away! Thanks @bloodsnake007 !

I love Ninja for many reasons, not the least of which is when someone behave's like an asshat, they're not around for long. Too much drama in real life. You could say that Ninja has become my very own 'Fortress of Solitude'. A place to hang with like minded folks who just want to help each other out. Whether it's help securing that hard to find steel, or being able to enter the numerous contests throughout the year. This brings me to NinjaWeek which is easily the most over the top (in a most awesome way) week in the history of the internet. People helping people. Really, it doesn't get much better than that.

jaws1.jpg

Thanks for running this contest bro.
Thanks Ninjas! :thumbs: :notworthy: :cool:

If you win, you have to give one premium membership away later? What did I win again? Or did I misunderstand the rules :D
LOL! :p Yes, that's the idea. By you winning, you create your own give-away to allow another member become premium. I can't force you to do it, but it would be great to pass on the kindness :thumbs: That's the NINJA SPIRIT of HDN! :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
i came to cinema very early, collecting not much later, steelbooks only about 5 years ago, and HDN very late indeed, last year in fact. :emb: that was for selfish reasons, as i couldn't get too many premium editions i wanted anymore via traditional methods. i wish i had not left it as late as i did. now that i am here on these hallowed pages, i'm embarrassed about the time, opportunities and new contacts lost...
giphy.gif

...but, now that i am here, it's like walking into a club and finding out not only are they playing your favourite tune, but your mates are DJing, other friends run the bar, and their friends are just as good to know, too.
giphy.gif

there are lots of communities online. many of then, especially these days, are polarised, angry, and unwelcoming. HDN is the exact opposite of all of these things - diverse, relaxed (unless they have missed a GB deadline! ;)) and friendly. there are rules, they are not onerous, and idiots get kicked out.

i love this site, the contributors, and the way it's run. i'm typing this late and it's officially February, now. but it doesn't matter. giveaway or no giveaway, i'll be here again later, as it's now part of my daily routine. i just wanted to say that. :)
source.gif

Great giveaway Franky:notworthy::thumbs:
Just in case people haven't got spare cash to do a giveaway of their own to pay it forward, does helping other ninjas where possible in different ways count as paying it forward for you?;)

Trying to think of anyone I know who isn't already a premium member to tag:emb: considering I only know about 5 people it's difficult ;):bag:

@Lollard2002 @javiermendoza @Punker76 @davhyl @Steelbookzombie @BluSteel2012 @virkia @larson1977

Hope you guys don't mind me tagging you, would be good to see one of you win a premium membership:thumbs:

Great giveaway Franky:notworthy::thumbs:
Just in case people haven't got spare cash to do a giveaway of their own to pay it forward, does helping other ninjas where possible in different ways count as paying it forward for you?;)

Trying to think of anyone I know who isn't already a premium member to tag:emb: considering I only know about 5 people it's difficult ;):bag:

@Lollard2002 @javiermendoza @Punker76 @davhyl @Steelbookzombie @BluSteel2012 @virkia @larson1977

Hope you guys don't mind me tagging you, would be good to see one of you win a premium membership:thumbs:

Thanks for the tag, @chunk. Appreciate it.
Also, thanks @bloodsnake007 for this awesome giveaway.

I usually don't win anything so this should be fun :)
I'll probably buy premium membership at some point if I don't win it.

And I really love HDN for it's awesome content and great ninja community :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I love this site for one main reason. I love steelbooks and everyone on this site loves steelbooks and we're all steelbook addicts all cursed with the same affliction and dedication to throwing our money away on as many steelbooks as possible.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Once again Franky shows how kind and generous he is. You are SO awesome Franky!!!!!! :)
Most of the people I know have premium. My newest friend @GI_SnakeEyes hasnt though. He contributes a lot in the limited and collector editions forum and weve become great friends! :D