Blu-ray/Movie you just purchased or watched thread

Jan 30, 2009
England
i picked up batman forever and batman & robin last night :)

Attachments

• bddisc.jpg
    bddisc.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 763
watched batman begins the other night on blu again

such a good thing and i will get grilled fro saying this, i still think its better then the dark knight out the two

well just traded in superman returns & shoot em up (unwanted presents) and firewall and purchased the godfather collection, american gangster and transporter 2 :)

Watched Friday the 13th last night. Looks amazing compared to the DVD but I am still upset about the zoomed framing. I noticed in some scenes that the actors feet would be cut off and stuff like that. I doubt i would have noticed or even cared if I didn't know about the zoom issue.

well havent bought any since before my bday (last day nov) but got some for christmas, hsm 1 and 2 lol, i no il prob be judged for it but i cant help it lol) i got the dark knight too :D its awesome, i no some folks like begins better but i got to disagree, i love the dark knight loads better :D just my opinion though lol

just went crazy and bought donnie darko, boondock saints. preordered american history x and xmen trilogy

what is the appeal of Donnie Darko? I watched this a while ago on a recommendation from a friend. he said it was the best movie i will ever watch. I hated the thing. maybe i just didn't get it, i dunno.

its not the greatest movie ever but i enjoy it. You need to watched the directors cut IMO to understand it more. you also need to see it more than once.

Last edited:
Last Blu I bought was King Kong looks great, last Blu I watched was Rocknrolla ( Netflix ) it was good and its 1st part of a trilogy the next one is gonna be The real Rocknrolla.

last Blu I watched was Doom always liked the film and both PQ and AQ are very good and last brought blu where pitch black and the chronicle of riddick which i plan on watching this weekend

last Blu I watched was Doom always liked the film and both PQ and AQ are very good and last brought blu where pitch black and the chronicle of riddick which i plan on watching this weekend

dude where did u get doom from? i went to go on ebay an dlibalex has closed his shop or soemthing?? :(

dude where did u get doom from? i went to go on ebay an dlibalex has closed his shop or soemthing?? :(

i got it from his online store dvdslimited but for the last week the store has been down and he has taken all the films from his libalex ebay shop off if you email him you still should be able to get it from him or try his other ebay shop DVDS One Stop UK Store