Blu-ray/Movie you just purchased or watched thread

Jan 30, 2009
England
i picked up batman forever and batman & robin last night :)

Attachments

• bddisc.jpg
    bddisc.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 781
Picked up and watched The Midnight Meat Train last night.

What did you think of it?

I finally watched RocknRolla last night and I must say I rather enjoyed it. Any one who likes Lock Stock or Snatch would probably like this one as well.

I also just placed a preorder for Generation Kill. I have been waiting for this on Blu since the series aired.

The packaging on Pinocchio is better than Sleeping Beauty. Disney used the 3 disc packaging like the one used for Wall-E. The dvd is in the packaging unlike Sleeping Beauty wher it comes outside with just a sleeve. I just went back and got the Batman Anthology and Transporter 3

What's that about? I don't know if I heard of it before.

It's a swedish vampire flick. very old school looking. I love the film. Might be the bst vamp flick out there IMO. It's about a 12 yo boy who lives in an apartment complex and a little girl moves in and she's a vampire who has an adult go out into the world to bring her back blood to feed on. It's a bit of a love story between the two kids. It's cute in a horrific kinda way, haha.

last one....man,im a little late to the game and bought the matrix boxset bluray for 40 dollars with the discounts and deals a while back. and i've got role models also,funny movie...way funny.