Blu-ray/Movie you just purchased or watched thread

Jan 30, 2009
England
i picked up batman forever and batman & robin last night :)

Attachments

• bddisc.jpg
    bddisc.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 776
Seen Quarantine saturday night. Not that bad. A lot better than Cloverfield. That was just lame. I hated that movie so much!

no kidding, cloverfield was crap, all that hoopla from teenagers for nothing ... them kids these days dont know a good movie.

no kidding, cloverfield was crap, all that hoopla from teenagers for nothing ... them kids these days dont know a good movie.

wow such hate. i loved cloverfield. best monster movie since godzilla (and I dont mean the stupid us version of godzilla)

Cloverfield was horrible. So much hype over it being a great monster movie and such and they barely show it. It was just too overdone with the shaky camera. If it was done like Quarantine then maybe I could have liked it. I didn't like blair witch either.

Cloverfield was horrible. So much hype over it being a great monster movie and such and they barely show it. It was just too overdone with the shaky camera. If it was done like Quarantine then maybe I could have liked it. I didn't like blair witch either.

if they didnt film it like they did i probably wouldnt of liked it. it gave it a more realistic feeling to it

Finally watched Midnight Meat Train and it was a very entertaining movie. Also picked up Rock N Rolla last night, another blind buy. I like Guy Ritchie (Lock Stock and Snatch) so i decided to buy it.

my last purchase was Role Models which i recieved today and the fast and the furious blu ray trilogy which i should be getting wednesday :D

recently got ,

This Christmas ( CC clearance)
Mariah Carey Concert ( "Same")
March of the Penguins ("Same")

plus, all Best Buy exclusive blu-ray James Bond steelbooks. (6)
Traitor
and Lonesome Dove

yesssurrr, the next 3 that come out later this month are amazon.com exclusive ... no announcement if they will even be on .ca yet.

Its cool for me tho cause sadly I havent seen ANY of those bond flicks except Die another day with halle berry.