Blu-Ray you hope they never release?

EEK!

Your insane.... this was a hit during my party all the time days ... whenever soemone would get mad we would start doing that eery music sound haha

Did I forget to mention I don't like much of Tarantino? I think he is overrated. This movie is just over the top man say what you say over the top. People love it so to each is own :)

Freddy got Fingered

Daddy would you like some sausage?! Daddy would like some sausages?!? Daddy would you like some sausage!

Feel the Fury, Mitch.....

YOU COST ME 5,000 DEUTCHMARKS BOB! YOU'RE F!@#ING FIRED BOB!!!!

Did I forget to mention I don't like much of Tarantino? I think he is overrated. This movie is just over the top man say what you say over the top. People love it so to each is own :)

I don't think Tarantino is overrated so much as misunderstood. As with any artist it's all open to interpretation, but if you've seen Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Natural Born Killers, and From Dusk Till Dawn you'll also understand that these 4 movies alone are undeniably HUGE in the movie critic underground.

Rarely do you come across someone who has seen and not liked any of those 4 movies - it's ok if you're the minority, I'm not hatin'

Kill Bill 1 and 2 is the type of movie you go into KNOWING it's going to play somewhat like an over the top 70's kung fu movie with cheesy gore. That's just the style he was aiming for.

I'm bias towards Tarantino though, but thats because I've enjoyed all of his work so far.. even the CSI episodes he did weren't shabby at all

Daddy would you like some sausage?! Daddy would like some sausages?!? Daddy would you like some sausage!

Feel the Fury, Mitch.....

YOU COST ME 5,000 DEUTCHMARKS BOB! YOU'RE F!@#ING FIRED BOB!!!!

I don't think Tarantino is overrated so much as misunderstood. As with any artist it's all open to interpretation, but if you've seen Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Natural Born Killers, and From Dusk Till Dawn you'll also understand that these 4 movies alone are undeniably HUGE in the movie critic underground.

Rarely do you come across someone who has seen and not liked any of those 4 movies - it's ok if you're the minority, I'm not hatin'

Kill Bill 1 and 2 is the type of movie you go into KNOWING it's going to play somewhat like an over the top 70's kung fu movie with cheesy gore. That's just the style he was aiming for.

I'm bias towards Tarantino though, but thats because I've enjoyed all of his work so far.. even the CSI episodes he did weren't shabby at all

I can see where you are coming from, I got friends who love the guy and if they weren't somewhat religious they'd carry his name on their chains lol

I've seen the movies you mentioned, but didn't really thought they were that great. I am so happy being in that minority though that I don't mind it lol :D