Blufans Premium X Marvel Cinematic Universe Complete Collection (SteelBook) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
53035519663_5b5a4d1024_b.jpg

Wave 1: 3 MCU movies coming in the Fourth Quarter of 2023.

According to Kevin it's "the complete collection." Discs will not be included. "Not going to be in any particular order. Random and recent releases."

I believe that to mean that they will be releasing every title, including titles that Blufans has already released. That's my interpretation but I could be wrong.

Guide price for the DLs is $70. Not too bad really.
Yeah that’s what I thought.

So I’ve personally got until 31st Dec to pay for my guardians Vol 3 OC and then probably the same for Shang chi DL and mid December for the strange 2 DL if that’s planned to be released first.

Not too bad tbh. I would of been f**ked if I went for all OCs though. I’ll only be going for DLs going forward except No way Home when they finally decide to do that.

Yeah that’s what I thought.

So I’ve personally got until 31st Dec to pay for my guardians Vol 3 OC and then probably the same for Shang chi DL and mid December for the strange 2 DL if that’s planned to be released first.

Not too bad tbh. I would of been f**ked if I went for all OCs though. I’ll only be going for DLs going forward except No way Home when they finally decide to do that.
Same boat. GOTG3 & Shang-Chi are due 15th and 31st of January, DS2 is 15th December. Beauty shots for all 3 are due prior to payment dates, so if i don't like the OC, or I'm good with just the DLs, then I can change my mind beforehand. OC > DL, fine. DL< OC less likely, best to be covered if I want the SL/FS.

Same boat. GOTG3 & Shang-Chi are due 15th and 31st of January, DS2 is 15th December. Beauty shots for all 3 are due prior to payment dates, so if i don't like the OC, or I'm good with just the DLs, then I can change my mind beforehand. OC > DL, fine. DL< OC less likely, best to be covered if I want the SL/FS.
I thought guardians is 31st December?

I’ve only had the OC invoice though, not the DL so I wasn’t aware of their dates

I thought guardians is 31st December?

I’ve only had the OC invoice though, not the DL so I wasn’t aware of their dates
It's different if you've ordered all 3 OCs. You can either pay all 3 in a lump by December 31st, or you can split payments, 15.12 DS2, 15.01 GOTG3, 31.01 Shang-Chi. Kevin said he'll be sending out the DL invoices later on today.

It's different if you've ordered all 3 OCs. You can either pay all 3 in a lump by December 31st, or you can split payments, 15.12 DS2, 15.01 GOTG3, 31.01 Shang-Chi. Kevin said he'll be sending out the DL invoices later on today.
Just received the DL invoice. I have to pay everything by December 31st. 1 OC & 2 DLs

Reactions: samdavies
No staggered payment options? Must be because it's not x3 OCs. Good to know anyway in case I opt to change any of my OC for DLs.
Yeah but I might ask if I can pay Shang Chi in jan. I don’t think it will be an issue as the other payment deadlines for all 3 OCs or all 3 DLs is Jan

Reactions: samdavies