Blufans Premium X Marvel Cinematic Universe Complete Collection (SteelBook) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
53035519663_5b5a4d1024_b.jpg

Wave 1: 3 MCU movies coming in the Fourth Quarter of 2023.

According to Kevin it's "the complete collection." Discs will not be included. "Not going to be in any particular order. Random and recent releases."

I believe that to mean that they will be releasing every title, including titles that Blufans has already released. That's my interpretation but I could be wrong.

Why? I’ll have both if I can…
I've already bought the manta, and not to bash them, but it's a little underwhelming. May change my mind in hand, we'll see. Blufans do have the potential to destroy it though, assuming I can get one and it doesn't literally cost the earth.

Manta's has my preferred artwork for Doctor Strange but Blufans are still the absolute kings when it comes to steelbooks so I expect theirs will be the better one in hand
Agree, but it's more the slips I'm thinking about, seeing as manta's design choices here are questionable at best.

Yep, got that message a few days ago. Prices should be known this month, and full beauty shots should be available at some before early December. I'd be surprised if these were in hand before January, given the expected December payment date.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
We have visuals for the Guardians 3 and Shang Chi blufans steelbook!
it has been so long since I ordered via a group buy on here. I have not followed the entire conversation, Will there be a group buy for these ? I NEED the so bad

Attachments

• Guadians-of-the-galaxy-vol.jpg
    Guadians-of-the-galaxy-vol.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Shang-chi-steelbook-blufans.jpg
    Shang-chi-steelbook-blufans.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 59
We have visuals for the Guardians 3 and Shang Chi blufans steelbook!
it has been so long since I ordered via a group buy on here. I have not followed the entire conversation, Will there be a group buy for these ? I NEED the so bad
Yup, posted in the individual threads earlier this week. Wreck will indeed post a usual gb here for each, after the vips are serviced. No details yet.

Reactions: WendyUncharted
Guide price for the OC is $180 USD shipped.

DS2 aiming for a December shipment, Shang-Chi and GOTG3 are aiming for January 2024.

Each One Click Set contains:

Double Lenti Edition
Exclusive double-sided lenticular slip
World Exclusive Artwork steelbook
A photo booklet

Single Lenti Edition
Exclusive single-sided lenticular slip
A set of movie art cards

EMBOSSED FULL SLIP EDITION
Exclusive Embossed Full Slip
A set of movie art cards

So the same as every other recent blufans set, except there's no discs lol not really the "premium extras" they touted, but I'm happy enough with the price. $10ish more than a manta CP OC

Reactions: Flloydo
But that means the DL separately will still be about $100 shipped...
I think judging by the OC prices the DLs should be similar price to the Spider-Man Far From Home OAB. A tad more for WEA, so around $60-$65. Possibly $70. My guess anyway