Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £19.99
Notes: 2 Discs (Blu-ray/DVD)

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg
old.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not very impressed with the new design and much preferred the original art. However, I want a steelbook of this film and I'm willing to stick with my order. Hopefully if its gold with good embossing it'll look better in hand

:wtf:
What happened to the purple steelbook that it was before??
I had pre-ordered for THAT one, not for this shite failure of a steelbook... :/
Come the **** on... You have an awesome steelbook design and you change it for THIS?
Ewh...

:wtf:
What happened to the purple steelbook that it was before??
I had pre-ordered for THAT one, not for this shite failure of a steelbook... :/
Come the **** on... You have an awesome steelbook design and you change it for THIS?
Ewh...
That was just a temp mock-up unfortunately. No idea why they go to the effort of making them if they don't even plan to use it... I mean, feedback for the temp was very positive, so surely they would've saved time and money if they'd just stuck with it.

• Informative
Reactions: WaxWeazle
That was just a temp mock-up unfortunately. No idea why they go to the effort of making them if they don't even plan to use it... I mean, feedback for the temp was very positive, so surely they would've saved time and money if they'd just stuck with it.
Wish it was a bit more clear... I had ordered it because of the temp. I loved that art, it was perfect for it! And now we get this... Weird.. How do you even describe this? The ****. I really don't understand the person who made this "art"...

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Wish it was a bit more clear... I had ordered it because of the temp. I loved that art, it was perfect for it! And now we get this... Weird.. How do you even describe this? The ****. I really don't understand the person who made this "art"...
They do usually put something along the lines of "artwork TBC" over the mock-up, but clearly didn't in this instance for some reason. So, yeah... very misleading for those who may have ordered and don't regularly check for updates.

I'm tempted to cancel this, as I'd now rather get the digibook which uses much better artwork (see below). Only problem there is; it's a HMV exclusive and they're not currently taking pre-orders due to recently going into administration. :ohno:

02-509915.jpg

The purple artwork is everywhere - from posters to CD slips - so at least the steelbook will be somewhat unique.

OK, so the image is maybe a bit odd considering the still from the film that inspired the steelbook art clearly shows him holding the mic in his heft hand - not unusual as he was a leftie:-
1546741105074.png
1546741158696.png

• Informative
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy