Bohemian Rhapsody (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #9) [Italy]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 20, 2019
Purchase link: Cine-Museum
Price: €44.90
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Here
Note: Lenticular Full Slip limited to 400 copies

47689871_337479426977890_8517125641680613901_n.jpg

The project has not yet been approved by Warner Italia and we are therefore ready to listen to your suggestions for possible improvements.
The film is wonderful and for us it is really important to make an excellent editor from all points of view.

See you soon for new updates!

Last edited by a moderator:
The text on the back:
1) Capital B for believe.
2) ... not ..
3) Is it necessary?
Use gold instead of white?

I'm vey happy to share project because a lot of good advices can help us to improve quality!
Text and font are not final, but we like this quote....

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I'm vey happy to share project because a lot of good advices can help us to improve quality!
Text and font are not final, but we like this quote....
I think it looks rather good :) Shame about the gold WWA. I imagine a nice WEA plus that slip would make for a killer combo.

I think it looks rather good :) Shame about the gold WWA. I imagine a nice WEA plus that slip would make for a killer combo.

you're right but it seems it's impossible to work with majors and creat good editions for collectors...we asked to combine soundtrack but we're still fighting because Warner (video) and Warner (music) work as different companies!
In Italy evrything is had, but this time we're quiet satisfied by WWA artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Now that's a nice surprise, OST combo would be a great gift if the 2 Warners cooperate.

Slip looks gorgeous.

If you must include the text on the back, however, the English should be correct. It should be "We're family. We believe in each other... that's everything."

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Slip looks gorgeous.

If you must include the text on the back, however, the English should be correct. It should be "We're family. We believe in each other... that's everything."
Another change - if I recall correctly, in the movie Freddie says "We're a family."

Reactions: duckandrun
the size of the heads bug me
the closer one is the smallest while the furthest is the biggest
should be other way around

I enjoyed the actors playing the band, but would happy to see less of them for some reason... I think it's because when I study it, you're reminded it's not the real team and breaks the illusion the movie works hard to set up,, while the front gives you all the feels, but doesn't make you immediately go, 'that ain't Freddy' - probably alone in this thought...