Bohemian Rhapsody (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #9) [Italy]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 20, 2019
Purchase link: Cine-Museum
Price: €44.90
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Here
Note: Lenticular Full Slip limited to 400 copies

47689871_337479426977890_8517125641680613901_n.jpg

The project has not yet been approved by Warner Italia and we are therefore ready to listen to your suggestions for possible improvements.
The film is wonderful and for us it is really important to make an excellent editor from all points of view.

See you soon for new updates!

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

International shipments will start on Tueasday 12/06

First Man and Bohemian are both ready and we're just waiting users list from @Aniv to create labels and send emails with tracking codes to all customers.
Thanks for your patience, Halloween will be ready in the second half of June and Pet Sematary from 15th of July.

Just received an unexpected email from Royal Mail...Is there any Duty charges to be paid importing to the UK from Switzerland?

We’ve been notified that an item has been posted to you from C.B.I. di Carlo Bugli in Italy.

Just to let you know, it’s likely there will be a customs charge to pay for this item, due to the declared value of it.

We’ll let you know when it’s in the UK and confirm if any charges have been applied by Border Force, or if it’s been passed to Royal Mail for delivery without charge.​

Just received an unexpected email from Royal Mail...Is there any Duty charges to be paid importing to the UK from Switzerland?
Switzerland is NOT a part of the EU if i'm correct......( Like Zavvi in the channel Islands-so technically should be liable for duty)?

Should be coming from Italy though right?

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL

We’ve been notified that an item has been posted to you from C.B.I. di Carlo Bugli in Italy.

Just to let you know, it’s likely there will be a customs charge to pay for this item, due to the declared value of it.

We’ll let you know when it’s in the UK and confirm if any charges have been applied by Border Force, or if it’s been passed to Royal Mail for delivery without charge.​
I have had that email before.
The courier uses a dodgy route but no customs to be paid.
It is treated as coming from Italy

By the way, is this sent via Asendia or DHL? I have some empty slips from @duckandrun coming, but Asendia is the worst carrier ever. It's been almost four weeks since the parcel was dispatched from their facility and it has yet to arrive in Germany.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
@HUBMUSWELL As mentioned by @StifflersDad there won't be taxes to be paid at the border for CineMuseum shipments to EU destinations.

Maybe the email from Royal Mail is triggered automatically because of the Swiss Post tracking number.

At some point, somebody will actually look at the parcel's address label and notice this:

CineMuseum CH address label.jpg

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Hey Ninjas, we're waiting for live pictures and feedbacks!
We need you advices to improve quality for next releases...

Thank yuo for support!