Release date: October 15, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £18.99

11865742-1704608198814275.jpg

11865742-1224608198985719.jpg
11865742-1464608199156278.jpg
11865742-1604608199261005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, which is the user name of the Zavvi rep?
I find no "zavvi" in the Zavvi retailer thread.
Zavvi rep as I said mostly avoided the Zavvi retailer thread

User name is @zavvi
Zavvi rep answered questions in individual zavvi release threads not the retailer thread
Zavvi rep though has not been on HDN since February 2018 so he won't see that he has been tagged until he comes back to HDN

Reactions: Greyback
Had to cancel this as £19 for just a steelbook(as i’d Be swapping out my 2D/3D discs from the ameray) seemed way to steep

What are y’all guys opinions of it in hand?
Worth waiting for a price drop or should I just grab it while I can?

Had to cancel this as £19 for just a steelbook(as i’d Be swapping out my 2D/3D discs from the ameray) seemed way to steep

If you check back through the thread you'll see that everybody is raving about this steelbook. Embossed title, embossed dog.

This is up there with the best of the Disney steels
The question is do you want all the classics in steel or just own the films?

If you check back through the thread you'll see that everybody is raving about this steelbook. Embossed title, embossed dog.
This is up there with the best of the Disney steels
The question is do you want all the classics in steel or just own the films?
Not gone through the entire thread, hence the ask, as the prior page in hand pics seem ok. UT didn’t seem any ninjas raving.

Also, I want both- to own the movies AND the steels(steels where possible) but lack of 3D in this title when there was a UK 3D release is a massive negative to me.
Am still not sure almost twenty quid is justified for what would be the 3rd purchase of this movie, and one where i’ll have to add my own 3D disc to, in order to complete the steelbook, leaving me with a hard to re-sell 3D lenti slip of the movie on ameray but with only the 3D disc...(had to swap out the 3D disc for Meet the robinsons which isn’t proving hard to re-sell as a 3D lenti set without the 3D disc...not sure it’ll be worth the same hassle again plus the twenty quid cost of doing such....)
Meh.

Thanks for the replies guys but am going to hold out for a price drop I think.
Especially with more pressing titles such as Basil (which wont need any disc swap fiasco) on its way.

Reactions: gaeljet
Bought a 3d disc for 2 quid from Amazon marketplace.
THat makes my issues worse as what’s the chance of be getting a decent price for the remaining 2D ameray? (I’d sell the US lenti slip set minus the 3D disc which I’d keep, like I did with Meet the Robinsons)

Thanks for the heads up though sir :) Worth thinking about selling the full US set and doing like you did, maybe.
I don’t know.
HAve same dilemma with Chicken Little....