Bored

Ha ha i did wonder lol :D

Well im so bored im thinking about shoooting myself int he leg to get some entertainment out of it EEK! lol

If you do that, take pictures and post them here so we can be entertained with you! :scat:

I generally end up being completely up to date with world news by the end of the work day... don't forget these gems if your work filter lets you through:

failblog.org
instructables.com
thinkgeek.com
icanhascheezburger.com

there's another that's slipping my mind at the moment...

If you do that, take pictures and post them here so we can be entertained with you! :scat:

I generally end up being completely up to date with world news by the end of the work day... don't forget these gems if your work filter lets you through:

failblog.org
instructables.com
thinkgeek.com
icanhascheezburger.com

there's another that's slipping my mind at the moment...

That site is the best!!!! :scat:

Good hell, you guys are lucky. I rarely have time at work. I have way too many patients to see during the day. But, I get on here when I do get a chance cuz it's the only "forum" website I can access at work. The government tries its best to "wring" out every ounce of energy from me during the day. Oh, and I love "toothache" patients. my favorite. ; )

Good hell, you guys are lucky. I rarely have time at work. I have way too many patients to see during the day. But, I get on here when I do get a chance cuz it's the only "forum" website I can access at work. The government tries its best to "wring" out every ounce of energy from me during the day. Oh, and I love "toothache" patients. my favorite. ; )

I would be scared to be your patient...

Is it worth me making a round trip to america too see my fav dentist lol :D

we've got muzak that plays constantly overhead (its mostly a call center here) and I've had a few breakdowns after hearing disco inferno 12 times in one day. That song is like 20 minutes of "burnin, burnin, burnin"

So.. after the fire, they changed the song rotation to something more contemporary at least in the meantime. Still gets old with the new stuff. Songs I don't want to know exist are bashed into my head .. I'm getting mentally raped by the muzak....

so I got headphones and brought in some of my own CD's, unfortunately my current duties require me to listen to people talk so I can't wear headphones when I am actually working

suck

When I'm bored, I go to Craigslist.com on the left hand side click "best of craigslists". Hilarious off the wall **** there, will keep you entertained for hours. :hilarious:

I'm at work right now. I'm a housewife. I'm drinking coffee, checking out this site and watching Colbert. My boss won't be home for another 9 1/2 hours. Hope he doesn't catch me on here. :oohyeah::oohyeah: