Braveheart (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
braveheartsteelbook.jpg

As one of the biggest lovers of this film, I'm extremely happy to announce and have had a small part in this steelbook's inception. :D

:drool::drool::drool:

All are standard G2/Blu-ray sized SBs, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or certs printed on the covers. They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - Limited to 4,000 of each and priced very favourably!!

PURCHASE HERE

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...8_1332899515_c5a615cee28624b0f3adb768fb7d84f2

Pics courtesy of Prometheus:

attachment.php

IMG_2013b.jpg

IMG_2015b.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Braveheart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My family hails from Scotland so this is a definite buy, hands down for sure. Plus this is one of my all-time favorites.

Stephen: Fine speech. Now what do we do?
William Wallace: Just be yourselves.
Hamish: Where are you going?
William Wallace: I'm going to pick a fight.
Hamish: Well, we didn't get dressed up for nothing.

You know, after thinking long and hard ... this very well may just be my favorite movie of all time. While I may collect others much more due to iconic art, collectibles, gadgets, I truly think this is my #1. Been hard for me to pin-point a #1, but I think I may just have finally done it!

And everything I like tied for #2 ... ok, that makes it easy. :p

One of my three favourite Mel Gibson movies. Must buy especially with that amazing artwork on the cover. Love the simple but oh so awesome cover art.

I gotta have this steel, one of my all-time favorite films. how do you go about getting in with a group buy?

Group Buys

Ok, let me pump the brakes....is Fox the distributor in the UK for Braveheart being that it's paramount I'm the US. and I would need some region info before I make my purchase. With fox, it's iffy...

Last edited:
You say what you want. ie. you commit to buy, so choose carefully as people are ordering these on your behalf. At a specific time you are asked for payment ... so you typically pay for your steels in advance and then wait for when they release and then they are shipped to you hand picked and packed well. At that time you get a shipping bill, in which you pay as well.

Some group buy hosts charge 1-3$ per steel extra for the service or some just rely on tips as compensation for their efforts. Depends on the group buy hosts rules that comply with site rules. When you have access to trading forum, read the trade rules and then ultimately you can read the group buy rules and the hosts group buy thread which explains all.