Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Anyone planning to be there next year? I am, but I won't if Mexico doesn't make it there :p

Attachments

• brasil banner.jpg
    brasil banner.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 228
For me it seems like Brazil is missing some kind of a real team spirit. They have incredible players on each position but I think this time there's no chance in winning the world cup without a continuous team pressing and collective defending as Dortmund, Bayern or Spain does it.

For me it seems like Brazil is missing some kind of a real team spirit. They have incredible players on each position but I think this time there's no chance in winning the world cup without a continuous team pressing and collective defending as Dortmund, Bayern or Spain does it.

I guess this team we have right now is more than motivated to go full throttle to win it. But I agree as for the pressing and defending: we saw that in the match against Uruguay yesterday. Not as much as Spain does, but it made the match really difficult, and that's why we had so much difficulty to get to the goal. I hope they find a way to work this out.

Brazil will always have the most talented players in the world but sometimes talent is not enough. It's really about chemistry. Spain is still the top dog. They play like Barca, cause of Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. But I think Brazil can play the same style of football as Spain does with Oscar, Paulinho and Ganso. By the way what happen to Ganso? Is he injured?

Brazil will always have the most talented players in the world but sometimes talent is not enough. It's really about chemistry. Spain is still the top dog. They play like Barca, cause of Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. But I think Brazil can play the same style of football as Spain does with Oscar, Paulinho and Ganso. By the way what happen to Ganso? Is he injured?

Ganso has not been the same excellent player after he got that right knee surgery when he was still playing in Santos. While recovering, he was sold to São Paulo, and everybody thought he would be playing as he used to. But it proved wrong, he's still a good player, but not the one that made him famous anymore.

Ganso has not been the same excellent player after he got that right knee surgery when he was still playing in Santos. While recovering, he was sold to São Paulo, and everybody thought he would be playing as he used to. But it proved wrong, he's still a good player, but not the one that made him famous anymore.

Too bad, I remember him as the next big star midfielder. Anyways Bernard looks really good. He reminds me of Mario Götze maybe even better cause he's small, he has low center of gravity just Messi.

Bernard is doing great in his club, Atlético Mineiro. Although he hadn't been playing that much in the national team right now, I think he will do great next year.

How about Luiz, he's talented but undisciplined especially in the box. He almost cost you guys the game. I noticed that watching him at Chelsea. I think Dante is so much better on center back. I think Luiz will be better playing defensive midfielder.

How about Luiz, he's talented but undisciplined especially in the box. He almost cost you guys the game. I noticed that watching him at Chelsea. I think Dante is so much better on center back. I think Luiz will be better playing defensive midfielder.

I thought that too, sometimes he just goes out of his mind. Overall he's a good defender.

Yeah, Dante definitely deserves a chance to prove himself. He played an amazing season. Would also like to see Luiz Gustavo replaced by David Luiz in defensive midfield as I don't see Gustavo having a big impact on Brazil's game.

Do you think Fred or Leandro Damiao will be the main man up front for the World Cup? I prefer Damiao but Fred knows how to put the ball in the back of the net.

It feels strange that Brazil haven't had a real "world class" centre forward since Ronaldo. I'm not counting Neymar as he's not an out and out striker.

I think Paulinho will be a fantastic signing if he goes to Tottenham as well, even though he and Dembele play similar roles. He's been playing deeper for Brazil than he does for Corinthians but whenever I've saw him play for them he's been fantastic at driving on from midfield and appearing in the box at the right times.

Do you think Fred or Leandro Damiao will be the main man up front for the World Cup? I prefer Damiao but Fred knows how to put the ball in the back of the net.

It feels strange that Brazil haven't had a real "world class" centre forward since Ronaldo. I'm not counting Neymar as he's not an out and out striker.

I think Paulinho will be a fantastic signing if he goes to Tottenham as well, even though he and Dembele play similar roles. He's been playing deeper for Brazil than he does for Corinthians but whenever I've saw him play for them he's been fantastic at driving on from midfield and appearing in the box at the right times.

Leandro Damião has not been playing well recently, even in his club, so I think he will be off the cup if he doesn't show some of the skills he got. I think Jô was a good replacement for him, Felipão should keep him. As for Fred, he is great when it comes finishing. Paulinho does great as well and I think he'll keep it in Tottenham provided they don't change his way to play.

Reactions: rodtp
I am not too impressed by Brazil at the moment. They are winning which is important but not convincing. Picking Spain to win the final this sunday though after yesterdays game, they will be fatigued but they have a winning mentality and the been there before attitude. Hoping the final is as exciting as the Spain - Italy semi final and may the better team win

I still think Spain has the best offense in the world but their defense is mediocre.
Defense wins championship. Brazil did to Spain what Spain was doing to other teams, by pressing high and quickly winning the ball back.

Hope you hadn't bet too much on Spain, Frank :D

I do not bet on games ever. Spain lost and never really got into the game. I still think they and Germany are the best in the world at the moment and would pick them anytime to win. Italy should also be in the conversation. Great win by Brazil and hope they can build from this win.

Status
Not open for further replies.