Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Anyone planning to be there next year? I am, but I won't if Mexico doesn't make it there :p

Attachments

• brasil banner.jpg
    brasil banner.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 229
I have to confess I'm not supporting my own national team as I did back in 2010. I don't know, the magic is kinda gone. On the other hand, I do cheer for Japan, the Blue Samurais! They did great in the Confederations Cup and I hope to see them do well now too.

A south American team has always won the World Cup when played there. I wonder if this will remain so or will we see a change. Hoping for a change. I'll be supporting the same team I did last time. Germany

Hope the USA team does well too but the group is very tough. Will they have enough to get past Ghana :ohno:

Reactions: hiratafabio
Argentina has the easiest route to the final. Their only problem, knowing how to use Messi correctly. If Sabella unlocks that puzzle, it's over.

Will try and catch most the bigger games. Will be cheering on Germany my favorite team and of course anyone playing England :naughty: :scat:

Last edited:
I can't wait .... I will have a early night to be able to wake up at 4 am for the opening ceremony and then Brazil's first game!

Reactions: PunkNinja
I can't wait .... I will have a early night to be able to wake up at 4 am for the opening ceremony and then Brazil's first game!

The Aussies has the coolest nick, The Socceroos.
Good luck against Chile bud.

Reactions: rodtp
The Socceroos will have tough game against Chile. I hope they win but I don't see that happening to be honest. But my main focus is on Brazil ... I wish I was there watching this game live!

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

here's who i'm supporting :p

ABE_zps3194e15d.png

C'on mate, what about Brazil?

Last edited:
C'on mate, what about Brazil?

Not in Englands Group lol

just hope its a good world cup, better than the last one atleast !

although some of the pitches look as bad as south africa :(

:oohyeah:

Can not wait.

This year i think the final will be Brazil vs Argentina or Spain vs Brazil.

I have a feeling Uruguay will suprise us this world cup.

Anyway let the games begin and "Go Greece " :D

Don't do foootball at all thay are over paid for what thay do . The Hero's of this world dont kick a ball around a field for an hour and a half. Those of you who do support Best wishes to your team.

I hope no one is hurt with the protests that we are and have been seeing wether it is security , protester or bystanders.

To be honerst gang football crowds scear the poop out of me never ever has anyone of them done anything wrong and I am so WRONG to pre judge a crowd of people enjoying themselves.

So hope all goes well for each team and the tournament itself one thig is gonna be for sure Brazil will show the world how to party.

England and France are not similar. France have better players, i say that as an england supporter :(

Status
Not open for further replies.