Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: December 6, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: €69.99

71E8d-GgCgL._SL1103_.jpg integral-breaking-bad-steelbook-960x540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Definitely different.

This is really cool! Will other countries get them?

I love how BB have gotten some really really awesome releases.

The barrel, tin, Steadman art, they all rock imo.

Thanks @luke98

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
The one thing I would change is saison 4 should be "Explosive" instead of saison 6. In fact I think they would be perfect swapped.

Last edited:
Only when it's used on releases like this. :p

French is a beautiful language really though... I wish I could speak it!
Yeah you say that now. But it's way too complicated, even if it's your mother tongue ^^ I honnestly hope you'll never have to learn French :p

As for the steelbooks, myself I prefere the old ones. I don't see the appeal for these new ones. I was never a big fan of artworks on spines, and the fronts are all the same.. easy pass.

As much as I like this show, the designs for TV series must be something really special before I buy them on steelbook.
I think a 'complete' Walking Dead set will come eventually so I will wait for that too.

I was waiting to see the reveal for this and it is a nice design, but 'saison' puts me off and I was hoping for something more.
It's nice... just not nice enough.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
As much as I like this show, the designs for TV series must be something really special before I buy them on steelbook.
I think a 'complete' Walking Dead set will come eventually so I will wait for that too.

I was waiting to see the reveal for this and it is a nice design, but 'saison' puts me off and I was hoping for something more.
It's nice... just not nice enough.

I wouldn´t say it better....nice, but not nice enough!

I was expecting something very different. Still better than the previous release though, but I´m not getting it. Maybe after some price drop later.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I see no reason to buy this set. Already watching it on netflix in 4k. Even though it is streaming it is miles better than the blu-rays.