Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: December 6, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: €69.99

71E8d-GgCgL._SL1103_.jpg integral-breaking-bad-steelbook-960x540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there is a black slipcase in the pics. There is not. Individual steelbooks back to back with a clear plastic sleeve. Printed on one side, and clear on the other. (Also it's a giant O-Ring. No support on the bottom).
Little bit disappointed with that. I though there was a nice case with these.

Only thing that bugs me is that the yellow “TOXIC” sticker is incorrect. TOXIC has a white background.
Only thing that bugs me is I think EXPLOSIVE should be season 4. Season 6 could be dangerous and that’s fine.

I REALLY want these. However, I would buy them instantly if it read SEASON... etc on the bottom in English instead of French. No offense to the French Ninjas out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck
Thanks Luke! :thumbs:

Awesome price, but I just don't have the shelf space for these anymore unfortunately. :(
Sounds like you need a new shelf. Or to start wall mounting so you can take some off your shelf :)

Sounds like you need a new shelf. Or to start wall mounting so you can take some off your shelf :)
I've no room left for more shelving either I'm afraid. What I really need is to have a clearout... been meaning to do it for months, as I have so many crap films/steels clogging the collection. I've also been been considering getting some of that metallic tape so I can display steels along the walls though (where shelving wouldn't quite fit), so that's one temporary solution I suppose lol.

I've no room left for more shelving either I'm afraid. What I really need is to have a clearout... been meaning to do it for months, as I have so many crap films/steels clogging the collection. I've also been been considering getting some of that metallic tape so I can display steels along the walls though (where shelving wouldn't quite fit), so that's one temporary solution I suppose lol.

I’ve got a bunch of people over at the reddit that have magnetic tape wall displays that look amazing. That’s what I wanna do soon cause I’m full out of shelf space but have plenty of wall space.

yeah which is quite weird as even in GHS standards its white. So should be white there, wonder if it was white before GHS standards in France. My guess is just a designer making them diff colors as each one has a diff color. ha
Only thing that bugs me is that the yellow “TOXIC” sticker is incorrect. TOXIC has a white background.

I’ve got a bunch of people over at reddit that have magnetic tape wall displays that look amazing. That’s what I wanna do soon cause I’m full out of shelf space but have plenty of wall space.
Naturally easier to run out of shelf space when you use only one side of the bookcase . . . just do what I (and libraries) do and use both sides thus doubling capacity with minimal effort ...

...could someone tell me if the SteelBooks inside that clear slip are sealed.. mine weren´t and pretty much all were badly scratched.. and one of them was in two pieces with a broken platic inside.. not sure if I should risk ordeing this again....?