Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: December 6, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: €69.99

71E8d-GgCgL._SL1103_.jpg integral-breaking-bad-steelbook-960x540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...could someone tell me if the SteelBooks inside that clear slip are sealed.. mine weren´t and pretty much all were badly scratched.. and one of them was in two pieces with a broken platic inside.. not sure if I should risk ordeing this again....?

A friend of mine had the same problem. He sent the steelbooks back and didn't bother for a new set. So I can't comment if this was just bad luck the first time around. But now that you're reporting the same problem, I suppose it's just done this way.

Reactions: TobGud
A friend of mine had the same problem. He sent the steelbooks back and didn't bother for a new set. So I can't comment if this was just bad luck the first time around. But now that you're reporting the same problem, I suppose it's just done this way.

thank you...
guess it would be smart to skip this and not try this again
after 2 attempts and the previous Potter Steelbook desaster (6 shipments and ALL DAMAGED) I'm sick and tired of Amazons complete lack of care

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
thank you...
guess it would be smart to skip this and not try this again
after 2 attempts and the previous Potter Steelbook desaster (6 shipments and ALL DAMAGED) I'm sick and tired of Amazons complete lack of care
That’s quite unfortunate. What country are you in?

thanks for the replies... I guess the main problem is amazon now delivering themselves with amazon logistics.. they´ll prolly think they don´t need to protect items AT ALL anymore - single items they usually put in bubble envelopes at least 4 times as large as the item, multiple items get thrown in paper wraparound thingies - usually stacked on top of each other with one item all across on top which damages at least all on top... and solid boxes (like the new large Psycho Legacy release) get thrown in boes but again at least 2-3 times as big with NO padding AT ALL so that it moves around inside like crazy... and don´t get me started on them dropping off your stuff to any random person in your area altho you´re at home waiting for them to ring the doorbell...

...could someone tell me if the SteelBooks inside that clear slip are sealed.. mine weren´t and pretty much all were badly scratched.. and one of them was in two pieces with a broken platic inside.. not sure if I should risk ordeing this again....?
Mine weren't sealed either, just sort of free floating inside that big clear sleeve allowing the steelbooks to slide up and down against one another. Not very smart if you ask me, mine also came with a few scuffs and light scratches. That big sleeve doesn't provide any real protection IMHO, so I've taken the liberties of sleeving each individual steelbook in one of my Steelbook Central protectors. Anyhow it is what it is, I want this series and having them in steelbook is an added bonus even if they do have a few scuff marks.

Mine weren't sealed either, just sort of free floating inside that big clear sleeve allowing the steelbooks to slide up and down against one another. Not very smart if you ask me, mine also came with a few scuffs and light scratches. That big sleeve doesn't provide any real protection IMHO, so I've taken the liberties of sleeving each individual steelbook in one of my Steelbook Central protectors. Anyhow it is what it is, I want this series and having them in steelbook is an added bonus even if they do have a few scuff marks.

well.. I do already have the previous SteelBook set so there wasn´t really THAT much of a need for this.. I would have LOVED it... but most sets were really MUCH more damaged than just light scuffs.. one had a SB inside that actually looked like someone stepped on it... and HARD....
and another set has one SB that actually completely fell apart when I´ve checked the set... when I opened it spine fell to the ground and I´ve had one seperate part in each hand

still would love to get this but I know that you can only return so much items (that it´s indeed damaged goods and THEIR fauklt is irrelevant to them) before amazon closes your account.. it has happened to some SteelBook collectors... and I´ve just had to return the BB sets and loards copies of the Potter SteelBook set..
don´t think marketplace is an option ... as I´ve asked one guy and they´ve told me to completely relax and that they´ll ship it in a protective bubble envelope... :wacky:

Have you guys tried the gift option for better packaging? I choose this option especially for Amazon JP when shipping items I don’t want damaged.

I don't understand why there are 6 seasons in this release while there were only really 5 seasons to this series. Both TheTVdb and IMDb show it as only having 5 season, hell, even TheMDb has it as only having 5 seasons.
Originally it was 5 Seasons + The Final Season. That’s why the other set has an F instead of a 6.

But yes, it is annoying

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I don't understand why there are 6 seasons in this release while there were only really 5 seasons to this series. Both TheTVdb and IMDb show it as only having 5 season, hell, even TheMDb has it as only having 5 seasons.
Originally it was 5 Seasons + The Final Season. That’s why the other set has an F instead of a 6.

But yes, it is annoying
This has always bugged me too... they basically split Season 5 in to two parts. Why not just call it Season 6?