Breaking Bad - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: November 14, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €149.99
Notes: All 6 Seasons on 15 Blu-ray Discs • Over 55 hours of Extras & Bonus Material • Two-hour documentation on separate Blu-ray Disc • High-quality collector's "Meth-Mobil" made of ABS plastic, handpainted (dimensions approx 300 x 127 x 170 mm, lxwxh) • Newly designed digipacks and slipcases • sachet "Blue Magic" (Deco)

81cqYJ8q+xL._SL1500_.jpg81H0eSQGmBL._SL1500_.jpg81bp5lpVzQL._SL1500_.jpg715374o--SL._SL1500_.jpg71PmRnpEJAL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very lucky to have her! (I have to say just in case she's created a profile and is checking up on me :shipped:) Most of the time she just rolls her eyes when I talk to her or show her stuff on here and when I get packages at the house she'll just ask what movie did I get now? We both really loved Breaking Bad so I knew she would think it was really cool but I didn't think I would be told that we have to have it!
Maybe I'm secretly your wife. :naughty: :p

Seriously though... that sounds cool! I couldn't imagine being with someone who didn't approve or take an interest in my hobbies, and vice versa.

Thanks for the tag @Noodles

Very tempted by this, dont have any BB Steels or anything at the mo, so this would be a welcomed start.

Reactions: Noodles