Brightburn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Weetcollection Collection No.12) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 3 , 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on August 8 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Notes: Total print run 800 copies. Full Slip 400 numbered copies + Lenticular, O-ring case, 400 numbered copies - One Click 100 pieces

67305781_2816328488402010_5537529939214991360_o.jpg67487220_2816328291735363_6857064160220413952_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter how nice 0-ring slipcovers are they cannot compare with the more heavy duty slipcases . . . the slipcase which has after all been used for years to protect expensive books from dust.

Reactions: St4rlord
I would really love to know whether WeET applied some finish touch à la Venom to his mask. That would be an insta-buy for me. Right now I'm more toward the lenti tbh...
Maybe it would be better to see some wdpung live pictures to make up my mind...

I would really love to know whether WeET applied some finish touch à la Venom to his mask. That would be an insta-buy for me. Right now I'm more toward the lenti tbh...
Maybe it would be better to see some wdpung live pictures to make up my mind...
their full slips are top notch, so this one will be a stunning full slip ...no doubt!

their full slips are top notch, so this one will be a stunning full slip ...no doubt!

I've got a complete WeET collection so I know you're right but what if they just use some plain debossing like they did with D2? That has been a little bit disappointing (should have picked the lenti).

I've got a complete WeET collection so I know you're right but what if they just use some plain debossing like they did with D2? That has been a little bit disappointing (should have picked the lenti).
or buy both and sell the one you dont like.

That would be the best thing to do... but also the most expensive ;)
I wouldn't be too concerned. You'll make more in the long run because it appears the price of any premium doubles on ebay even before the item gets released, nevermind before it sells out.
Assuming you use ebay of course.

Last edited:
Just looking at the available artwork and there doesn't seem to be much out there, which explains the poor full slip edition (IMHO).

That being said, with a bit of editing these two images as a transitional lenti could work quite well...

brightburn-movie-poster.jpgbrightburn-thai-movie-poster.jpg

No matter how nice 0-ring slipcovers are they cannot compare with the more heavy duty slipcases . . . the slipcase which has after all been used for years to protect expensive books from dust.
I still don't understand why the mass majority dislike o-ring, I would think it's more about the artwork rather than how the slip was designed. If you protect your steelbook anyway with protective sleeves or poly's then it really doesn't matter now does it.
I'll take ten of those Lenticulars to go please and double bag them too while you're at it. j/k :rofl: :LOL:

I still don't understand why the mass majority dislike o-ring, I would think it's more about the artwork rather than how the slip was designed. If you protect your steelbook anyway with protective sleeves or poly's then it really doesn't matter now does it.
I'll take ten of those Lenticulars to go please and double bag them too while you're at it. j/k :rofl: :LOL:
Big fan of slipcovers for Amarays but I feel steelbooks deserve something better i.e. slipcases.

Last edited:
I feel steelbooks deserve something better i.e. slipcases.
Why do you say it's better? For me I feel that they are equal, they both hold different art than the steelbook that they hold. The only real difference is one slides in from either the top or bottom and the other slides in from the side. I don't see how it's better?? :confused:

Would of highly considered this if the lenti was a proper full slip style lenti. And maybe a few extra items.

Great choices of art for the front and back of the lenti

Reactions: Noodles