Bruce Lee at Golden Harvest (4K + Blu-ray Limited Edition Box Set) (Arrow Video) (Arrow Store Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 17, 2023
Purchase link: Arrow Films
Price: £120.00

343653737_563582208978727_4596364948426555064_n.jpg

Last edited:
Then Technicolor should order themselves a package with a box set from Powerhouse Films and see how it's done. They wrap it in bubble wrap and then place it in the middle of a large cardboard box and fill ALL the empty space with air pillows. They also wrap standard cases in bubble wrap.

I give Technicolor a 1/5 (one for the single air pillow that popped in transit) for this one, and Powerhouse Films 5/5 on packaging on everything I have ever ordered.
As I previously mentioned from over 100 orders done with Arrow Films UK Website Store
I have only ever had 1 item that arrived damaged that was in 2020 and that damaged item I received a replacement that was in mint condition

Reactions: Billy Talent
As I previously mentioned from over 100 orders done with Arrow Films UK Website Store
I have only ever had 1 item that arrived damaged that was in 2020 and that damaged item I received a replacment that was in mint condition
That's great! But they should still use bubble wrap. I bought 85 GBP worth of products from Arrow store and they just throw it in a box and hope it survives international delivery.

Attachments

• 20230715_180553.jpg
    20230715_180553.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 69
  • 20230715_180612.jpg
    20230715_180612.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
  • 20230715_180707.jpg
    20230715_180707.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 62
That's great! But they should still use bubble wrap. I bought 85 GBP worth of products from Arrow store and they just throw it in a box and hope it survives international delivery.
When I do a order with Arrow Films UK I only order 1 Item each time I don't order multiple items in same order

Reactions: vinny
When my recent order of 2 editions arrived damaged, they sent a replacement order, but it was also damaged. I had to request a refund. Not to sure how this box set will arrive in California. Fingers crossed.

Unboxing

Not my video

The outer box from the box set in this video has dented corners. You would think that Arrow would know how to ship media. As a random example, Vinegar Syndrome wraps all their movies in bubble wrap and ships in a sturdy box. Why can't Arrow do the same?

• Wow
Another unboxing video
Showing front and back and sides of the box set
Video also includes with lid removed what the front and back looks like

Not my video

Getting sick and tired of this...

buying a 120£ box set and how do they treat it? Just throw in a box with 2(!) leaking airbaggies. Result 6 out of 8 corners damaged. I just forget abput the box, don't need it anymore and will only settle for full refund. WTF?!?!

I was worried when mine turned up with the flimsy outer cardboard box looking like someone had sat on it, one side seemingly torn open and the sole airbag flatter than Wile E. Coyote under a big boulder holding up a sign saying ‘Cheap B*****ds’.

Got lucky, I guess, with only one corner crushed in.

I was worried when mine turned up with the flimsy outer cardboard box looking like someone had sat on it, one side seemingly torn open and the sole airbag flatter than Wile E. Coyote under a big boulder holding up a sign saying ‘Cheap B*****ds’.

Got lucky, I guess, with only one corner crushed in.
Even one corner crushed is unacceptable for a 120£ set. If we all are so easy and settle with damaged goods, they will never learn!

Even one corner crushed is unacceptable for a 120£ set. If we all are so easy and settle with damaged goods, they will never learn!
Is this from direct from arrow? That’s the reason I stopped ordering from them years ago their packaging was crap and items arrived damaged seems nothing has changed.
It’s annoying these exclusives are arrow only puts me off buying knowing it be damaged

I wonder how shawscope will arrive is this not boxed within a box anyone had this sent from arrow, speaking of arrow any working discount codes?

Don't think I've seen a single one of these sets that hasn't got some form of damage to it... albeit some a lot less than others, but still!

Reactions: MM3