Bullet Train (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 24, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook with art cards - SteelBook only (Pre-order on August 3, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £34.99 (with 8 art cards) - £32.99 (SteelBook only)

13934128-2134978317446628.jpg

C111E1AB-BFEE-476F-802C-66B7D5BA1D2B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
These ones specifically or in general?
These ones Specifically. Look pretty poor. Rather save some money and go for the normal version. But I’m going to wait on a price drop for this one anyway. 2 versions and both overpriced.

Bonkers film but I loved it. Quite a few random parallels to deadpool 2 (same director).

Love Pitt in these kinds of roles. Plays them too well. Him, Johnson, Shannon and Sanada are awesome in it

Meh, I have mellowed somewhat. I have been diverting my focus into actually making videos woo. Also, I don't have meltdowns...
I mean because of the planned Royal Mail strikes.

19 days in total over the next 2 months. Over 3 weeks of strikes

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I mean because of the planned Royal Mail strikes.

19 days in total over the next 2 months. Over 3 weeks of strikes
Oh... Well ****. I mean yeah I Gattacca in the zavvi 4k sale it dispatched last Wednesday and still didn't bloody arrive yet. So boooo Royale Mail.

Reactions: Flloydo
Oh... Well ****. I mean yeah I Gattacca in the zavvi 4k sale it dispatched last Wednesday and still didn't bloody arrive yet. So boooo Royale Mail.
I received those shipped on Sept. 14th just today.
Still waiting on those mailed out on the 20th, which is Nobody, Poltergeist, and The Lost Boys...

Reactions: JinxyKatte
3 weeks would be 21 days.
But wow, yeah, still a lot. I was only aware of 2 days, the 30th and 1st of October.
They don’t work Sundays pal. So it’s 3 weeks in working days. 3 weeks and 1 day In total

I received those shipped on Sept. 14th just today.
Still waiting on those mailed out on the 20th, which is Nobody, Poltergeist, and The Lost Boys...
Oddly my Soylent green went out on a Saturday, I didn't think zavvi even shipped Saturdays. And it was 48 hour tracked. But I am kinda pisses cos look how it came. No padding at all and loose...

20220927_120059.jpg

Ffs

Loved the film and I really like that art. Fingers were crossed for the gloss but it didn’t work