Bumblebee (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2016
Release date: July December 2019 (TBC)
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA

413CAC95-9859-4EBC-A555-6CAA0571F27A.jpeg6B06126B-CB46-435B-823A-E5972746D69B.jpeg96B7D4C5-50B1-4EE1-BFF2-4603C3945C52.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these box sets (this one and A Star Is Born) going to be smaller than their usual ones because of the lack of a third slip?

I'm sure hdzeta will make a fine job of these. But pointless for me as none of my other Transformers steelbooks are premium.

This would just look odd sitting on its own away from the rest of the collection.

So, easy pass for me.
Its pretty much a standalone film compared to all transformers and its sequels, hence i am in for the boxset...plus bumblebee is my favourite character

Does anybody know how much A Star is Born was when they had the Special Boxset edition? I'm assume Bumblebee will be the same price as that one

Does anybody know how much A Star is Born was when they had the Special Boxset edition? I'm assume Bumblebee will be the same price as that one

Think it was like $85 dollars for the BS. Bumblebee might be more expensive due to the license and big franchise

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and Wonga
Status
Not open for further replies.