DigiPack Buried Blu-ray Digipack [Spain]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Enterrado

Just found this new digibook due for release in Spain on the 15th of February 2011. It's another Fnac exclusive. It seems to be a bit non-standard in that the book is entirely separate from the discs (blu-ray & DVD), which look like they are contained in a standard snap case. No details yet on languages, subtitles etc - will update when I find out.

buried_1_ES.jpg

Last edited:
Its WB too, so looks to be region free :) No German/Dutch sounds like a bummer for you Rene but your English seems pretty good ... unless your more so asking cause ur selling some to German members at .de

Its WB too, so looks to be region free :) No German/Dutch sounds like a bummer for you Rene but your English seems pretty good ... unless your more so asking cause ur selling some to German members at .de

yes it is a bit disapointing, I wanted it with German, glad I got one for my US friend, so now I only need to get rid of one copy, anyone?:D

Hi. Could anyone help me with info as to whether any of the Spanish editions have English subtitles on the director's commentary? Wishful thinking, perhaps, but there you go. Also the 'making of' docs. Thanks.

When you say any of the spanish editions, do you mean more than just Burried? If so ... which, I might be able to help I live in the USA and have bought some Spanish editions.

Ah ok, well I have this edition ordered too ... but it won't arrive for a while. I'll update then, though it'll be weeks.

I quickly checked through the extras on The Spanish version (I bought myself a copy as well Wreck!). Sad to say, none of the extras on this edition include English subtitles, they have only Spanish or none - this includes the audio commentary. Sorry for the bad news...

Reactions: Wreck
Thx Pmar I could have asked you to open mine and check but forgot ... though glad you got yourself one :) Seems to be a cool lil set.

I think I may pick this one up seeing as I will probably be placing an order with Fnac in the near future - does anyone know if you still get the Zippo, or was that a pre-order deally?

It was a giveaway when you ordered it online. Officially it does not come with the release. I picked mine up instore and I have a spare at cost if youre interested.....mint and sealed. :D