C-3PO - 1/6 Scale Figure [Sideshow Collectibles]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Purchase Here

c3p0.jpg

It looks great, but its priced at $399 ... yeah, for a 1/6 scale! For that price it better be made out of metal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jbsolo
This thing looks pretty amazing, although very pricey for 1/6th figure. Sideshow is also doing a 1/4th release of both droids, which is something I'd leans towards

Went to the Hot Toys shop today and saw this. Very nice but looks plasticky. There was a long queue for people picking up their Batman and Bane figures.

Yes but for a company like HT the shop is tiny. Its maybe about 300 square feet. Blink and you'll walk straight past it. Well actually you won't because they have all the figures displayed in the shop window for people to drool over :scat:

I wanted to enquire about a few things but they were so busy dealing with people picking up their orders. I wanted to take some photos but was afraid someone in a mask would jump out and take me away...

The C3PO and two clone troopers were labelled as Prototype.

Whaaaattt??? You have HT shop???

I want to see pictures please! EEK!

Well you're in Hong Kong so they get all the stuff early ... maybe cheaper too? Perhaps you can make some money while hooking up some ninjas! ;) Then it might be more pleasant for the wallet. :)

Well you're in Hong Kong so they get all the stuff early ... maybe cheaper too? Perhaps you can make some money while hooking up some ninjas! ;) Then it might be more pleasant for the wallet. :)
GB for Hot Toys... Damn!!!! That sounds EPIC!!! :LOL:

In Wreck we Trust! :hilarious: