• YES!

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • NO!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2009
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be the sixth game in the main series and is under development by Infinity Ward. The official title for the game was announced by Activision Blizzard on December 3, 2008, and a tentative release date set for Autumn 2009. No other information about the game has been revealed. Activision Blizzard later recanted their announcement, saying any information about the upcoming Call of Duty game was "speculative," and Infinity Ward also asserted that they have not officially announced their latest project.

call_of_duty_4_pc_06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, so we were playing demolition last night and some little kid went totally apeshit on us after the game. He was particularly mad at me for some reason.... I did go 33-14 though, but man, he totally went off the deep end. I don't think it helped that Garden_Diva was just laughing and saying how it was so cute :hilarious:

Modern Warfare 2 Subscription Plan Rumours Are Bogus

You might have noticed today that the internet has been awash with startling rumours that Activision has been formulating plans to start charging subscription fees to play both Call of Duty and Modern Warfare online.

And as is normally the case with many of these rumours - especially frankly ridiculous ones like this - the whole thing is complete hokum. There are no such plans, and apparently there never will be.

Yes, it sounds silly enough to be true, but think about it. Would Acti really put such plans into action considering its current status as the number 1 most evil games publisher du jour? Don't answer that...

Infinity Ward's Rob Bowling aka fourzerotwo put the rumours to rest on Twitter today (minutes ago in fact), writing, "Modern Warfare 2 subscription plan rumors going around. For the record, nobody has to pay to play COD or MW2 multiplayer, nor will they."

Treyarch's Josh Olin has also weighed in on the issue, declaring that Call of Duty:Black Ops will also introduce no such pay-to-play plans, stating on Twitter, "No, you will not have to 'Pay to Play' #CODBlackOps Multiplayer either. Rumor -> Squashed."

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Subscription Plan Rumours Are Bogus

Only Follow Robert Bowling. Could care less what those other guys say :hilarious:

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

im trying to get my emp challenges, so i use this now:

1) Predator
2) Pavelow
3) EMP

yesterday i took out someone's AC-130 2 seconds after he used it with an EMP. i bet he was steamin mad! :hilarious:

course, we still lost the game :emb:

im trying to get my emp challenges, so i use this now:

1) Predator
2) Pavelow
3) EMP

yesterday i took out someone's AC-130 2 seconds after he used it with an EMP. i bet he was steamin mad! :hilarious:

course, we still lost the game :emb:

wait you still play this game lol, i never see you on MW when im online, ah sucks for the other guys AC-130 lol, id be pissed if you did that to me but it always happens to me all the time with my harrier or pave low, i know if im playing against diva, my air support will get shot down within seconds of being called in :(

bravesfan102531;582981. Care Package 2. Harrier 3. Pavelow All with Hardline on :rock:[/QUOTE said:
i like the hardline perk but only for hardcore, to me you need stopping power for normal game modes

wait you still play this game lol, i never see you on MW when im online, ah sucks for the other guys AC-130 lol, id be pissed if you did that to me but it always happens to me all the time with my harrier or pave low, i know if im playing against diva, my air support will get shot down within seconds of being called in :(

i like the hardline perk but only for hardcore, to me you need stopping power for normal game modes

I'll only using stopping power if I'm sniping with the Barrett. I have FMJ on my other set ups. It works well.

Call of Duty Map Packs Surpass 20 Million Units Sold

While Call of Duty continues to enjoy astounding results in sales figures, Activision has announced that the shooter franchise's map packs have now surpassed 20 million units sold.

"The Call of Duty franchise is unique in the world of entertainment and delivers one of the best multiplayer experiences ever," said Robert Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard. "We are thrilled to deliver to fans exciting and engaging content that has the intensity they have come to expect from the franchise."

These numbers have been at the forefront of analyst predictions that the Call of Duty franchise could become a pay-to-play online model within the next year. Though Activision continues to deny this is the case, the staggering sales figures show that consumers are willing to pay for more Call of Duty.

industrygamers.com/news/call-of-duty-map-packs-surpass-20-million-units-sold/

While Call of Duty continues to enjoy astounding results in sales figures, Activision has announced that the shooter franchise's map packs have now surpassed 20 million units sold.

"The Call of Duty franchise is unique in the world of entertainment and delivers one of the best multiplayer experiences ever," said Robert Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard. "We are thrilled to deliver to fans exciting and engaging content that has the intensity they have come to expect from the franchise."

These numbers have been at the forefront of analyst predictions that the Call of Duty franchise could become a pay-to-play online model within the next year. Though Activision continues to deny this is the case, the staggering sales figures show that consumers are willing to pay for more Call of Duty.

industrygamers.com/news/call-of-duty-map-packs-surpass-20-million-units-sold/

How do sales figure show that people want a pay to play service?,activision has their head in the clouds,they will lose a lot of customers including me

How do sales figure show that people want a pay to play service?,activision has their head in the clouds,they will lose a lot of customers including me

people will pay. its simple supply and demand, the demand to play this game is bigger than any game, and these map packs prove it. there isnt another game that even comes close. just take a gander and your friends list. do you see any other game that is over 6 months old that more than 2 or 3 people are playing?

yes, they will lose customers, including me. this might be my last COD game for awhile anyways. but a large majority of people will pay, which sucks for people like us

people will pay. its simple supply and demand, the demand to play this game is bigger than any game, and these map packs prove it. there isnt another game that even comes close. just take a gander and your friends list. do you see any other game that is over 6 months old that more than 2 or 3 people are playing?
yes, they will lose customers, including me. this might be my last COD game for awhile anyways. but a large majority of people will pay, which sucks for people like us

yes i do Socom :p but i agree alot of people would pay to play MW

Last edited: