[CANCELLED] Annihilation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

Would you be interested in a steelbook release?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2017
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

ANNIHILATION is currently under review and if steelbook preparation is started, we will try to join. But no specific information is available yet. We have intensified our efforts, however, due to the fact that in February the annual exclusivity of Netflix will end. **NO CZECH Subtitles on current disc**

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm the only one who thought this sucked?!

Maybe I need to watch it again......
Not the only one mate !

I Disliked this movie very much.
Mind-numbingly boring :bored:

I can see why people would dislike this movie and maybe i wouldnt have been such a huge fan of it, if it wasnt for that ending. Those last 20 minutes absolutely blew me away!

I can see why people would dislike this movie and maybe i wouldnt have been such a huge fan of it, if it wasnt for that ending. Those last 20 minutes absolutely blew me away!

lmao it's the ending that I found was the worse of the film :rofl:

Just an FYI for Those WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET: DO NOT BLIND BUY THIS MOVIE, Please watch it first :thumbs:

lmao it's the ending that I found was the worse of the film :rofl:

Just an FYI for Those WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET: DO NOT BLIND BUY THIS MOVIE, Please watch it first :thumbs:

Isn't that the case with every film ever made ? One cannot say buy this film blind, you'll love it ?!

Loved this one.

I've definitely watching this, but cannot remember a great deal tbh. I agree with @StifflersDad , what I do remember I think it was pretty average at best. A few good scenes but overall forgetful IMO. Maybe I will try it again at some point...
That weird bear was super freaky lol :bear:

Reactions: StifflersDad
I remember a jack s*it from this flick lol.....well, I remember bits plus that ending, but overall experience yeah average at most....I don´t mind slow films at all, but this one is just kind of dull as not much is really happening there.....
I don´t even remember that bear @Mickle_89 is talking about lol , but remember aligator though :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
Status
Not open for further replies.