Mondo [Cancelled] Prometheus by Marko Manev

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Poster by Marko Manev. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 310. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

This poster will be available online at a random time on Thursday, April 24th.

http://www.mondotees.com

prometheus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to Marko moving away from just having silhouettes featured in his work.
This print looks pretty nice, I like it a lot more than the recent one by Ansin.

Oh man that looks sick!!! Marko killed it IMO. This along with the JC Richard Prometheus print are a fabulous twosome prints for this movie. :thumbs:

I don't know why these companies don't hire Tim Bradstreet to do some of their art. I mean, just look at that Punisher. The man's a genius!

Well that's got to be an embarrassment. Looks almost identical, so I can't see how this could be a coincidence.

idk .... given that its the typical horror type icon pose / stance ... I could see it being a coincidence ... but one would think he has at least been inspired by those Jason-esque type poses.

Reactions: Bubbie and justboy
I dunno I would at least confer with he artists about the issue, maybe not call it a cancellation but a hold while they look into it

see my post above

While coincidences do happen, but overlaying those images in any software you can tell it was straight up ripped off.

Marko goes on the list of artists I won't be ever buying from along with a few others, simply out of principle.