Digibook [CANCELLED] The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray Digibook [Spain]

Doctor Canus

Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Wind City
posibl11.jpg

For late November or first December. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to need a TDKR digibook to match the two Premium Collection digibooks I just bought from the Netherlands, so so far, this is the winner. I was hoping Warner would release another black & white cover to match the first two.

That cover looks really nice! Is it just mock art as they don't usually have English text on Spanish digibooks do they?

This artwork is superb. I hope they release this worldwide.

yeah +1. I would be more into digibooks but so many are foreign language and I just cant justify buying them for the price when I cant even read them, lol.

that art is pretty awesome! Imagine a steel with that art :naughty:

yeah +1. I would be more into digibooks but so many are foreign language and I just cant justify buying them for the price when I cant even read them, lol.

that art is pretty awesome! Imagine a steel with that art :naughty:

Ok I didn't say it but here it goes. With a white background, this will match the JP and KR steelbook editions perfectly.

That cover looks really nice! Is it just mock art as they don't usually have English text on Spanish digibooks do they?

This artwork is superb. I hope they release this worldwide.

It should be pointed out that, unfortunately the cover shown is only a possible design for a possible digibook of the film. The site it comes from is only showing it as a possibility - nothing definite !

Last edited:
It should be pointed out that, unfortunately the cover shown is only a possible design for a possible digibook of the film. The site it comes from is only showing it as a possibility - nothing definite !

Yes... we should wait for more information.

The other two films were released as digibooks only in the Premium Collection line. I think we'll probably gonna see that again as a Premium Collection edition in the countries previously released (spain, germany, france and holland).

Despite that this is a fantastic cover. ;)

Reactions: pmartin252