Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the recommendation

I actually watch a lot of films on my own now. Especially horror for some reason, I even had a stint of going cinema on my own lol :sorry:

Have you seen ant man? If so then you might have a clue of who the wasp is. And she's in the next ant man film currently titled Ant-man and the Wasp

Yeah I can't wait for gaurdians 2. Absolutely love the first one

I loved Thor 1 but I hate Thor 2, it's the only marvel film I'm not a fan of. But I'm really looking forward to Thor 3 and it's pretty much a hulk film too, and it's not far off the planet hulk story by the sounds of things. They are filming it now.

Would love a solo film with ruffalo but it's seems like Thor 3 is the closest we will get for now

Completely agree, and I'm a huge lover of spot gloss too especially when done right. The crack is so odd and like yourself I find the metalic parts sooooo tacky, ruins the image and you feel like your missing so much of the image let alone colour

Also one of the things that's annoyed me too is the absent colour of gold from iron man on the front! What the hell! Just a bland colour with the shield too

Like you said it's not the best and not the worst but I actually prefer the guardians and antman WWA aswel as the winter soldier WWA from Europe

But I do like the back of this minus the metalic effect and the inside is awesome

Oh yeah, the wasp:thumbs: I remember now:emb: :emb:I've seen ant man twice now, hoping to like it more my 3rd time around:rofl:

That's something to look forward to (I'd not heard anything about thor 3) I'm really excited about that:oohyeah:, thanks for the heads up:notworthy::thumbs: I like how thor and hulk interact, especially in the avengers 1st film so this should be fun. Only a year ago I wouldn't have been excited about another thor film, I'm so glad I gave it that third watch last year to finally experience what most other people were:joy:

I totally agree about iron man's face being too bland, and it's so dark it's hard to make it out from a distance, I was wondering why his helmet wasn't gold.. I thought maybe it was meant to look beat up but I can't remember it looking like that in the film:confused:

So it makes no sense to gloss a bloody crack (that sounds even worse, sorry).
:rofl::LOL::rofl::thumbs:

The design company's employees are all sitting around doing shots every time we say the words crack and glossed.. they had to do 2 in a row when you added bloody to the mix:naughty:

In regards to Hulk Universal still have the distribution rights for a future Hulk film

Disney can use the Hulk in their films as in the marvel Cinematic universe as the character rights and licenses firmly belong to Marvel

If marvel decide they want to make a new Hulk film they can but must let universal take up the option to have distribution
If universal decided to not take up that option marvel could then let Disney distribute the film

I doubt though universal would not take up that option

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
They could quite easily but the other studios won't sell the rights back to them.

In regards to Hulk Universal still have the distribution rights for a future Hulk film

Disney can use the Hulk in their films as in the marvel Cinematic universe as the character rights and licenses firmly belong to Marvel

If marvel decide they want to make a new Hulk film they can but must let universal take up the option to have distribution
If universal decided to not take up that option marvel could then let Disney distribute the film

I doubt though universal would not take up that option

Thanks for the info guys:notworthy::thumbs:

Maybe after Thor 3 they will consider it:D

has anyone got a spare copy of the UK Steelbook of Captain America Civil War to sell at a reasonable price? if so please send me a private message

Last edited:
@chunk you saying about doctor strange look below and watch out @Scary Hair be all over this cumberbatch :D

looking forward to this big style btw look below something you might like ;)

all the best
basil :thumbs:

Oh yeah, that rings a bell that cumberbatch was playing him, I had totally forgot all about it:notworthy::thumbs: