Captain America Golden Age Version (The Winter Soldier) - 1/6 Scale Figure [Hot Toys]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: September 2014
Price: $209.99
Purchase link: Purchase Here

PD1395032415bE1.jpg

PD1395032262YO6.jpg

PD1395032375r87.jpg

PD13950324040rt.jpg

PD1395032384Ep0.jpg

PD13950409016UM.jpg

PD13950409083pj.jpg

PD1395032313OQ3.jpg

PD1395032345SMS.jpg

PD1395032320524.jpg

PD13950323399nl.jpg

PD1395032363Olj.jpg

PD1395032296MM3.jpg

PD1395032267hlQ.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER
CAPTAIN AMERICA (GOLDEN AGE VERSION) COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
MOVIE PROMO EDITION
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Marvel Studios’ upcoming superhero blockbuster – Captain America: The Winter Soldier will launch worldwide very soon! Steve Rogers will be donning his new “Golden Age” suit to fight the powerful Winter Soldier. Hot Toys is thrilled to present the new 1/6th scale Captain America (Golden Age Version) Collectible Figure. This movie promo edition collectible figure will be available exclusively during upcoming promotion events period in different countries. Please stay tuned for updates!

The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Chris Evans as Captain America in his “Golden Age” suit in the film. It features a brand new helmeted head sculpt, newly developed body, newly tailored costume made with new materials, and a specially made metal circular Captain America shield with distressed effect.

SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODE MMS240
PRODUCT NAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (GOLDEN AGE VERSION) COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY 31CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 30
SPECIAL FEATURES BRAND NEW HELMETED HEAD SCULPT , NEWLY DEVELOPED BODY, NEWLY TAILORED COSTUME MADE WITH NEW MATERIALS, AND A SPECIALLY MADE METAL CIRCULAR CAPTAIN AMERICA SHIELD WITH DISTRESSED EFFECT
ARTISTS HEAD SCULPTED BY SO YOUNG, LEE & YONG KYUM, KIM
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Captain America (Golden Age Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in his Golden Age costume in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- New helmeted head sculpt
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of palms for holding shield
- One (1) pair open palm
- One (1) pointing right palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) dark blue and grayish-white uniform with red and white stripes on midsection and star emblems on chest and arms
- One (1) pair of dark blue, gray, and red suspenders
- One (1) pair of dark blue pants
- One (1) brown leather-like belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of brown boots

Weapon:
- One (1) metal circular shield with distressed effect

Accessory:
- Figure stand with Captain America nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q2-Q3, 2014

**This product is for selected markets only
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

TM & © 2014 Marvel & Subs.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look much different from the CA FA. I'm more interested in the stealth version. Nice to see there doong the shields in diecast though. My Ca FA shield flaked all over the place.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.1 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
I believe every HT collector is waiting for the stealth suit CA and Hot Toys knows it so it will be the mass produced version for this movie release.

The general feedback wasn't only impressed when this was announced a couple of weeks ago. This is virtually a 2.0 version of Capt Am. TFA appealing to those who missed out on the 1st release and the completists out there.

Then HT slap a "movie promo" limited/exclusive edition on it like they did with the IM Mark VI and IM Mark VII BD and low and behold interest sparks and could be a sell out edition now.

I wasn't planning on getting this originally but I think HT have suckered me with this whole "movie promo" thingie :D:hilarious:

Something is wrong with the face/teeth... why does he open the mouth like that???

But, nevermind... I'll keep my TFA figure and only get the stealth PF.

Reactions: totor30
Well im guessing the GOLDEN AGE reference is more towards the COMIC world so that is why this can look less like Evans... that's my guess.

Well im guessing the GOLDEN AGE reference is more towards the COMIC world so that is why this can look less like Evans... that's my guess.

That's just what they are using to describe the different costumes that Cap wore throughout history.

I am going to go on ebay and try to find one of these diecast shields. I don't want the flaky ones :p

This preview was posted in this week's Sideshow newsletter

preview_HTCaptAmerica1.jpg

Seems like this movie promo version will be made available to the US market (at least) compared to previous movie promo editions.
Link below to signup page

Sideshow link

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I didn't expect this one to sell that well, but it seems this went to "waitlist" after 1 day listing on Sideshow EEK!