Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #16) [China]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2015
Notes:
Worldwide exclusive artwork
Lenti (1300) + 1/4 (700) slips
Matte finish
Will be embossed on both front and back.
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.

7go0.jpg

om6u.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as i like to see these, get me real excited....... show me the international shipping option!!!

BE#7: UP boxset release in May
BE#9: Pacific Rim (3D+2D) WEA steelbook Release in May
BE#12: Gravity 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in May
BE#13: Frozen 3D+2D+OST WEA steelbook release in May
BE#14: Thor 3D+2D debossed WEA steelbook release in June
BE#15: Thor 2 3D+2D debossed WEA steelbook release in June & THOR 1 & 2 SE Boxset limited 500 copies
BE#16: Not Announced
BE#17: Kung Fu Panda 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in July
BE#18: Kung Fu Panda 2 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in July
also Kung Fu Panda 1&2 SE boxset limited 500 copies
BE#19: Need for Speed 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in August
BE#20: Captain America 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in Sept.
BE#21: Captain America2 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in Sept.
and CA 1 &2 SE boxset limited 500 copies

BC#3: Waiting alone Blu-Ray digibook release in May

Limited 300 steelbooks each and Release in April:

OAB#4: JFK
OAB#5: Robocop
OAB#6: Rocky

Um yeah, we are going to need you to open your USA buyers page, that would be great

I'm with you mate. At this rate those who find it difficult to resist will find themselves in deep water financially.

I think Igans was more implying that blufans are shooting themselves in the foot a bit by choosing to release titles that already have highly sought after versions. A big drive behind blufans (and other Asian steels) is that they release as a numbered series (Blufans Exclusive 1, 2, 3, etc.).
Now that they are releasing so many titles and so many "re-releases" some people are just going to skip these. And once you've skipped one, it makes it easier to skip another and another... And the "gotta have them all" notion just fades away. So I think Igans was just trying to say that Blufans should strongly consider which titles they release so that they keep the collectors on the hook.

(I really hope that there aren't people out there who are buying these steels if they can't afford it. I'm obsessive for sure, but once I can't afford it...well, there are more important things in life.)

Thanks Rekless for speaking on my behalf. Besides money and hype, I really don't see the point of re-releases especially by Blufans or Kimch though it is good for those who missed the original releases which still demands reasonably good value. More than the value, they already are well made Steelbooks with nice finish.

Of course the above few lines isn't going to stop anyone with disposable income from buying but it is kind of boring to see so many re-releases. Ultimately it is down to the money and supply vs. demand.

I have been selective even with Blufans and Kimchi and will continue to be so, as there are other important things in life. :) Having said that I wouldn't mind trying my luck in the bay of Steel. :naughty:

blufans i can almost guarantee you are more concerned about the profit margin rather than the collector at the moment. All indications at the moment point to that direction. New international site for everyone means more release which means expanding as fast as possible. What better way to garnish new blood and money than with some of the hottest commodities on the market (thor, captain, pacific rim)

blufans i can almost guarantee you are more concerned about the profit margin rather than the collector at the moment. All indications at the moment point to that direction. New international site for everyone means more release which means expanding as fast as possible. What better way to garnish new blood and money than with some of the hottest commodities on the market (thor, captain, pacific rim)

I just hope they don't jack up the Prices. Without shipping, Monsters U is currently listed at $46.25, WWZ OAB is $44.64, OZ Great & Powerful 3D $47.85. If these releases still cost us $60+ after the website gets up-and-running, then I'll agree with your profit statement

Come on, buddy! What do you want...no international shipping and that we have to rely on nice folks helping with GB´s and thoose GB´s are not found everywhere? Evilbay?

BF makes solid products, awesome packs with many exclusive artworks BUT of course the aim is to make money. Soo?

By the ones you want, doesnt have to be harder than that.

Cheer up! :D

Reactions: IRON MAN
I'm always very selective when it comes to Blufans & Kimchi exclusives. Only buy if I really like the film and don't need to have EVERY release by them...;)

When it comes to Marvel that's a different story! :hilarious:

But there comes a point even for me where constant re-releases of Marvel steels gets beyond reason, and all about milking that cash cow....

I'm glad I'm not a completest collector other wise I can see myself on one of those TV shows where you can't get in the front door of your house for stacks & stacks of steelbooks. :ohno: :hilarious: