Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having second thoughts about this one. After what HMV did with the Green Lantern steel and the Blu banner I really want this cover to have no banner along the top at all.

I really loved this movie...it´s almost as good as Iron Man...and I´m lookin´ out for the german steelbook inkl. 3D

Just wondering which version of Captain America everyone is getting. I already have this pre-ordered, but wasn't sure if there was a better version. There seem to be so many of them. I don't care about 3D, but if there's a better Steelbook to anyone's knowledge, it'd be much appreciated.

Robert i got hmvs, i think the covers are all the same...this was easier to get :)

Just wondering which version of Captain America everyone is getting. I already have this pre-ordered, but wasn't sure if there was a better version. There seem to be so many of them. I don't care about 3D, but if there's a better Steelbook to anyone's knowledge, it'd be much appreciated.

Reactions: RobertJoseph17
Has anyone had any issues with dented products from HMV UK? After I saw the condition of this guy's Steel in this video [media=youtube]H1g0c5biXaA[/media] and then the "solution" HMV came up with in [media=youtube]3evhOg8DDDE[/media]&feature=relmfu I am skeptical about pre-ordering Captain Ameria and ordering Green Hornet from there. Anyone use HMV regularly with no complaints, or anyone with multiple complaints out there?

Thanks

Ive bought around 35 steelbooks from HMV and only ever had 1 with damage, the steelbook in the vid does not look like it was damaged while shipping, id say its more of a manufactor problem. There could be a few people with those same dents/marks but wouldnt know as alot of people dont open them.

[QUOTE I am skeptical about pre-ordering Captain Ameria and ordering Green Hornet from there. Anyone use HMV regularly with no complaints, or anyone with multiple complaints out there?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Has anyone had any issues with dented products from HMV UK? After I saw the condition of this guy's Steel in this video
I am skeptical about pre-ordering Captain Ameria and ordering Green Hornet from there. Anyone use HMV regularly with no complaints, or anyone with multiple complaints out there?

Thanks

I've ordered loads from HMV, and never got a dented or damaged one.
My dented and damaged ones come from amazon.ca or de, but de has address ze issues now.
Think maybe the box that HMV send there stuff in is good for local and short range, but the abuse it must see going further a field, it just may not be able to stand up to that level of abuse.
Anyone who has traded with me, knows I bubble wrap my steels then put them in a HMV box, and I've never had one complaint.
If your still worried about receiving a dented one Taylor, join a GB or ask another member, as they will re-package it and make sure your happy...:D

Has anyone had any issues with dented products from HMV UK? After I saw the condition of this guy's Steel in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1g0c5biXaA and then the "solution" HMV came up with in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3evhOg8DDDE&feature=relmfu I am skeptical about pre-ordering Captain Ameria and ordering Green Hornet from there. Anyone use HMV regularly with no complaints, or anyone with multiple complaints out there?

Thanks

I've never had anything but perfect movies from them. It can happen no matter where you order things. :movie: