Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Price: $29.99; $24.99 on release week
SKU: 7750005
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Debossed title on front cover, title on spine, 3D + 2D + digital copy

captainamericasteelbook-213x300.jpg

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to host a group buy and help the HDN community, which I'm still kinda new too, but have grown to love! Your all always so helpful, and I'd love to help back! I'm just not sure how to go about that, so maybe someone with more know how would do it but IDK, if someone could tell me how, what it entails, I'd love to do it! Pending confirmation of this steel!

Reactions: Ask and harry
Please be gloss or at the very least have metallic shine. I think Thor 2 HK had metallic shine. That was the only thing that let down the NA release last time - the finish. Well that and the 3 disc insert but only 2 discs provided :p

I would love to host a group buy and help the HDN community, which I'm still kinda new too, but have grown to love! Your all always so helpful, and I'd love to help back! I'm just not sure how to go about that, so maybe someone with more know how would do it but IDK, if someone could tell me how, what it entails, I'd love to do it! Pending confirmation of this steel!

That's the true :ninja: spirit :thumbs:

I suggest once/if this is confirmed to get in touch with apsmith21 and he'll let you know what needs to be done etc... :)

That's the true :ninja: spirit :thumbs:

I suggest once/if this is confirmed to get in touch with apsmith21 and he'll let you know what needs to be done etc... :)

:thumbs:

In the meantime, get your trading score up - all group buy hosts need to have over 5 - 10 transactions showing a positive selling record before they are even considered.

Glad you enjoy being part of HDN! :scat:

The title will be displayed with Captain on the top and America on the bottom. The words will be split in half perfectly when you open the steelbook. It's the latest thing in displaying titles!

Best Buy - how about releasing both Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: The Winter Soldier SteelBooks like that deal with The Hunger Games? :naughty:

We can all wish. A different cover art would be nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Title on the spine. Title on the front.

Title on the spine! Title on the front!

TITLE ON THE SPINE! TITLE ON THE FRONT!

How about title on all sides of the steelbook...lol?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best Buy - how about releasing both Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: The Winter Soldier SteelBooks like that deal with The Hunger Games? :naughty:

I already have the the FR and Zavvi Captain America: The First Avenger but would have no problem adding a US one to my collection if Best Buy did that. But it also seems highly unlikely as Best Buy didn't do it for Thor.