Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Price: $29.99; $24.99 on release week
SKU: 7750005
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Debossed title on front cover, title on spine, 3D + 2D + digital copy

captainamericasteelbook-213x300.jpg

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow we are crediting guidofistpump? really? the same guy who ripped every bit of my insider knowledge about the anchor bay steels and posted over there with no credit? Each and every time I broke news. Ha.

We can credit yourself if you're willing to confirm :thumbs:

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I'm in on this one.

I pre-ordered this movie from Zavvi
I pre-ordered this movie from Amazon Germany
I'm going to pre-order the Best Buy SB also.

Is it normal procedure to pre-order several different country versions and then cancel the ones that look less desirable. I just don't want to be caught doing it wrong. It took me nine years to get over the first time that happened.

Thats how most of us do it, unless you are crazy obsessed with a movie where some members here buy every sing disc release they can find.;)

I feel like I'm in the minority, but I actually like some of the steels that don't have titles on the front. The spine, however, is a must.

Reactions: Ricker
I predict at least a 50,000 print run on this or more. In line with The Dark Knight Rises.

Doubt it, would think it'd be more in line with Thor since same studio.

Wow we are crediting guidofistpump? really? the same guy who ripped every bit of my insider knowledge about the anchor bay steels and posted over there with no credit? Each and every time I broke news. Ha.

Also for suspended in other site, lol.

Reactions: jammyone
I could care less about the title on the spine. I'm pretty confident that I can piece together what movie it is from the artwork. And if the cover art is awesome, it will most likely be out on display either way.

Last edited:
I cant talk about this steel right now. :p

I just like the fact he said "talk about the steel" and not "talk about the movie". This is enough positive confirmation for me and as long as it is a steel, I could care less where it is available. Keep it coming US...we are doing great to start keeping up with the rest of the world.

Now we need to start working on the slips!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

well with confirmation of zavvis titleless show again, I'm praying they are going to produce something along the same format as thor 2 which was the version to have! with title on the spine and front.

Also wreck if your not allowed too talk about it, the only improvement they could have done to the thor 2 version would have been high gloss maybe that could be relayed back for this version, just as a thought please. Only one the understanding don't ask don't get :thumbs:

also as the next thought this one is going to need a group buy set up i see it's been done on futureshop version already, just wondering if someone stateside would be willing to do please at all? Just as i suspect this one will be busy as thor 2 was and that was quite a list in the end around with many people helping out in the end to make sure everyone was covered if you see what i'm saying :thumbs:

many thanks in advance to all concerned :notworthy:

basil :thumbs: