Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Price: $29.99; $24.99 on release week
SKU: 7750005
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Debossed title on front cover, title on spine, 3D + 2D + digital copy

captainamericasteelbook-213x300.jpg

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is so excited about this announcement that no one reported the spelling error in the title...waiting...waiting...

snooloui was just sooo excited he typed faster than his brain could compute :D

as to the excitement it's christmas all over again (we really should get some xmas smileys added!)

rockefeller-christmas-tree.jpg

basil :thumbs:

I hope this doesn't turn out to be a miscall like Frozen. I held off for the Best Buy one and then it turned out to be absolutely nothing. Why Best Buy didn't press hard for it after Thor 2 perplexes me. Hopefully, they've learned their lesson. Not releasing Cap on Steelbook in the U.S. would be...unpatriotic.

Last edited:
I predict at least a 50,000 print run on this or more. In line with The Dark Knight Rises.

My friend who works at BB recently asked if this was sought after. I told him I picked one up for spare parts because it was so cheap ($7.50 at least 6 months ago). He said they had a ton of em.

I'm in on this one.

I pre-ordered this movie from Zavvi
I pre-ordered this movie from Amazon Germany
I'm going to pre-order the Best Buy SB also.

Is it normal procedure to pre-order several different country versions and then cancel the ones that look less desirable. I just don't want to be caught doing it wrong. It took me nine years to get over the first time that happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: huggy2k4