Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Frozen UE is a WEA from Blufans and that has a slip box. Which I also prefer....:naughty:

Each to their own but I don't like slip covers as the Steelbook can slip out the bottom when you lift it. Plus the Slip Box from Plain Archive for The Wrestler is awesome....IMO

This might make a pretty cool cover... I know it will prob be the same "look over the shoulder and shield" cover but...

Captain-America.jpg

Cap is wearing the wrong costume, Widow has her IM2 hair and comic outfit, Winter Soldier mask doesn't look right, Falcon photo is from the concept art and Red Skull's not in the movie technically. and Crossbones is not Crossbones yet, just Rumlow..

yeah, looks crowded.

Reactions: YellowCake
Cap is wearing the wrong costume, Widow has her IM2 hair and comic outfit, Winter Soldier mask doesn't look right, Falcon photo is from the concept art and Red Skull's not in the movie technically. and Crossbones is not Crossbones yet, just Rumlow..

yeah, looks crowded.

I refer you to post #139 :movie:

very poor quality control
extremely long Delays
Bad customer service
Not a great company in General!

I'd say they are a long way from Kimchidvd standards :thumbs:

I haven't been active on the main steelbook forum for 5 months now. Even than, the two months before my departure were frustrating. I would post on the sports forum, not even acknowledging the steelbook forum. Though I would bump my sales thread shamelessly.

Feels strange.

Anyways, I meant KimchiDVD in regards of adding a slip and everyone freaking out. Exclusives are dead I assume. KimchiDVD is still sucking collector's wallets I see.

Reactions: Kashby
I haven't been active on the main steelbook forum for 5 months now. Even than, the two months before my departure were frustrating. I would post on the sports forum, not even acknowledging the steelbook forum. Though I would bump my sales thread shamelessly.

Feels strange.

Anyways, I meant KimchiDVD in regards of adding a slip and everyone freaking out. Exclusives are dead I assume. KimchiDVD is still sucking collector's wallets I see.
Cool story bro.

Reactions: satanclaus
Can't wait for this! This will have the best finish of all the CA by a long,long way...:p

Made the mistake of buying the US version of Thor last year as I wanted a title on the front and spine. BUT the finish was the worst I have ever seen on a steel....IMO
Took the discs out and binned the case.....:hilarious:

Not making that mistake again....:naughty: