Captain America: The Winter Soldier (KimchiDVD Exclusive #40) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 23, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip Type A1 - Full Slip Type A2- Lenticular Slip Box - One Click. Pre-order August 4 at 2 PM (Korea Time)
Price: $45.99 - One Click $137.00
Note: 4000 copies
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by Cooey - Hosted by Kaka1888

Full Slip (Type A1) | Full Slip (Type A2) | Lenticular Slip Box | One Click

13770427_1913300178897190_7334276636342471704_n.jpg 13627013_1913300205563854_8325318166331442191_n.jpg 13775354_1913300228897185_1702612431833981606_n.jpg
13626577_1913300152230526_3899582766517790371_n.jpg
00.jpg
capwin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The steel is a stunner, no doubt, but may I ask where you got this blanket/plaid from? Looks really nice!
Oh, that's just my duvet cover. ^^ My mom gave it to us years ago for Christmas.
Hot damn, yes! :woot: Gorgeous shots and congrats on this edition! I'm so in love with Kimchi's release here, you got no idea. :) I love how they went the extra mile and put Nat and Sam on the slips as well. They deserve it and it's great to see when the support characters get some spotlight too. Needless to say the steel itself is a gem.

One of the best in my collection too, the only thing that could have made it even better is some nice disc artwork
That I completely agree with! If only they could have gotten the shield design for the disks like Blufans did for TFA. :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: winter_soldier
In comparison? I highly doubt that :)
In comparison to the amazing design of their TFA release, yes, they are pretty ugly and not worth getting just for the design imo. If Blufans had chosen the stealth shield design, that would have been gorgeous but sadly they didn't.

Instead they chose this half-assed design here. :/ Not really my cup of tea.

Unknown6095-3.jpg

I hear ya but come on I meant Blufans Disc artwork compared to Kimchidvd Disc Artwork there's no comparison. Any artwork vs no artwork wins every time IMO
Well, I don't like Blufans' disc artwork at all so in this case, I actually prefer the blue discs. ^^ But I get where you're coming from.

However, given everything you get with Kimchi's release (gorgeous slips and amazing lenti, brilliant steelbook with awesome art and beautiful finish etc.) I can live with not having disc art. ;) Honestly, I had a hard time deciding whether or not I wanna buy the Blufans lenti and one of the only reasons I could find that actually made it worth getting, were the discs. But then they chose that horrible design and meh ... I bought it coz I needed to complete my collection of that movie but it's like the black sheep. XD

Hot damn, yes! :woot: Gorgeous shots and congrats on this edition! I'm so in love with Kimchi's release here, you got no idea. :) I love how they went the extra mile and put Nat and Sam on the slips as well. They deserve it and it's great to see when the support characters get some spotlight too. Needless to say the steel itself is a gem.

Thanks for the comments @KittyCat !! I'm sort of getting the hang of lighting and angles!! :thumbs: hehe yeah The Winter Soldier was an awesome enemy cooler fighting with Cap tho instead of against him! Hehe the steel is actually gorgeous yes!!! I have noted a couple of paint chips on mine unfortunately but you have to really look for them luckily!

Both Winter Soldier and First Avenger were around August 2016 and 2017, so I really hope they will keep the intervals and Civil War will be released soon :coffee: please Kimchi bring it on! :cigar:

Maybe @cooey will give us some inconspicuous hint? :naughty:

Both Winter Soldier and First Avenger were around August 2016 and 2017, so I really hope they will keep the intervals and Civil War will be released soon :coffee: please Kimchi bring it on! :cigar:

Maybe @cooey will give us some inconspicuous hint? :naughty:

Yep hope they do it in 2018

@cooey? ;)

All I can tell you is that’s coming. No idea when though