Captain Marvel (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 15, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - Collector's Edition 3D+2D - Collector's Edition 4K+2D
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (CE 3D+2D) - £67.99 (CE 4K+2D)
Notes: Collector's Editions limited to 1000 units worldwide.

12061642-6104671963506406.jpg12060728-2104655930386707.jpg
12061642-1664671963753828.jpg12061642-6724671963994956.jpg12061642-1184671964148148.jpg12060728-2544655600626086.jpg12060728-4784655600735370.jpg12060728-9664655601223308.jpg12060728-1474655600982816.jpg
12061642-9684655423233461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: snooloui
Lol, it does amuse me how people try to big things up more than they actually are in their videos. There's clearly a dent in the box in the second video too.

This box is NOT "glorious" in any way, shape or form.

Yes something different was tried (bravo, clap clap), they stuck a cheap light in a box (how many times are you realistically going to keep getting up to press it?), slapped their manhood against it to make a few dents for good measure and sent them on their way.
It's atrocious materials and the price of two of these is the same price of a genuinely amazing looking premium one click.

Sure, none of us knew what to expect until it arrived but now it has we know the quality and what may happen in future. Do not be fooled!

haven’t got min yet but I already cancelled my order on Endgame and Spidey, quality of it is one thing, but it just doesn't worth the price tag

I'm a little surprised by the comments. Of the editions that are in great condition, this looks pretty awesome in my opinion. I just think the $75 (usa) price tag is a tad too much. Tho with it being sold out guess that wont be changing much. if the Pin quality was like top notch pin quality then I think the 75 would make more sense, but i can see those arent.

Biggest problem is they are not equipped to package something with "care" thus many will get damages big or small, and with the price being paid no one should have any damages unless we're talking like super ocd stuff.

I think I might like it :cautious: but I did get lucky, sent in a proper box and looks mint. Very thick sturdy slip, don't understand how anyone can say it looks cheap, build quality is up there with Arrow's Crimson Peak. Walls are probably twice as thick as regular premiums. I can see why people might be put off by the bulge in the front though, it's a weird way to accommodate the lighting.

Still can't decide whether to send it back or open it though, I'm a bit worried about the quality of the badges and trying to remove the paper slip.

Lol, it does amuse me how people try to big things up more than they actually are in their videos. There's clearly a dent in the box in the second video too.

This box is NOT "glorious" in any way, shape or form.

Yes something different was tried (bravo, clap clap), they stuck a cheap light in a box (how many times are you realistically going to keep getting up to press it?), slapped their manhood against it to make a few dents for good measure and sent them on their way.
It's atrocious materials and the price of two of these is the same price of a genuinely amazing looking premium one click.

Sure, none of us knew what to expect until it arrived but now it has we know the quality and what may happen in future. Do not be fooled!
Did you watch the whole second video he does say very clearly it's not worth the price he paid Zavvi and warned not to pay the high prices listed on ebay

First video person says nothing doesn't speak at all it's just an unboxing video with Music

In regards to packaging used to ship orders
I'm not surprised in regards to the different type of packaging was used when shipping as I did say this previously a few months ago this would likely happen some will be shipped in boxes and some in cardboard mailers and some in jiffy mailers

Members that are based outside UK good luck in receiving undamaged as I expect lot will be in padded jiffy packaging

Did you watch the whole second video he does say very clearly it's not worth the price he paid Zavvi and warned not to pay the high prices listed on ebay

First video person says nothing doesn't speak at all it's just an unboxing video with Music

No, he takes too long to get to the point, but he still bigs it up as a package.

Its not only not worth the price as a package, it's also a poor package.

Does anyone know if you can you return to Zavvi if it's not damaged? Think I would rather just get my dosh back and put it towards something else..

Does anyone know if you can you return to Zavvi if it's not damaged? Think I would rather just get my dosh back and put it towards something else..
Yes you can return any item if it's still sealed and you've changed your mind.

It could be an unwanted gift for example or ordered the wrong product etc. Just ask for a returns label.

Reactions: Vaako and j_uk
Also for international customers?
Yes
As you are based in Belgium you are covered under EU law in regards eu consumer rights directive

This may change though when UK leaves the EU
When that happens it will depend on what returns policy Zavvi apply after UK leave EU if UK leave with no deal

If UK leave EU with a deal EU consumer rights directive will still apply until december 31st 2020

Last edited:
throw your copy on the floor and jump on it and say you got it like this :naughty:
You mean that as a joke I hope
That would be committing fraud a criminal offence to on purpose damage goods for purpose of getting a refund :naughty:

No need to do this as you have 14 days from delivery of goods to change your mind and return for a refund under unwanted item and return goods unopened still sealed

You mean that as a joke I hope
That would be committing fraud a criminal offence to on purpose damage goods for purpose of getting a refund :naughty:

No need to do this as you have 14 days from delivery of goods to change your mind and return for a refund under unwanted item and return goods unopened still sealed

no paul hes quite serious, whats issue with destroying it as long as he gets his money back.
i do believe his package didnt come from warrington so should be ok

basil :thumbs:

no paul hes quite serious, whats issue with destroying it as long as he gets his money back.
i do believe his package didnt come from warrington so should be ok

basil :thumbs:
No need to commit fraud when you have consumer rights to return unwanted purchases up to 14 days after you get delivery

It is fraud to purposely damage goods that arrived undamaged for purpose of getting a refund no different to committing insurance fraud

Why do it when there is no need to
He will know if shipped from warrington as it will have that return address on it

It don't matter anyway if order was shipped from warrington or from Guernsey in regards consumer return rights
Zavvi has listed returns policy on website

Last edited:
Yes
As you are based in Belgium you are covered under EU law in regards eu consumer rights directive

This may change though when UK leaves the EU
When that happens it will depend on what returns policy Zavvi apply after UK leave EU if UK leave with no deal

If UK leave EU with a deal EU consumer rights directive will still apply until december 31st 2020

OK thanks so I can sent it back but I'll need to pay for the return cost myself?

No need to commit fraud when you have consumer rights to return unwanted purchases up to 14 days after you get delivery

It is fraud to purposely damage goods that arrived undamaged no different to committing insurance fraud

Why do it when there is no need to

paul you have to learn when people are being sarcastic:D

basil :hilarious: