Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.1) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 2019
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck
Notes: Super limited print run 250 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.

VGgom1.jpgcvmB3l.jpghmtVdj.jpg
48714728312_d7d3fd1a5c_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole marvel releases are back in 2020 has never sounded too promising anyway. There’s always something eerie with the way it’s worded
:giggle::giggle: Now you're just being paranoid!

:ohno::naughty:

Plus that's only been said once, last month, before then it was scheduled for the end of the year :p

:giggle::giggle: Now you're just being paranoid!

:ohno::naughty:

Plus that's only been said once, last month, before then it was scheduled for the end of the year :p

Nah, it’s been mentioned a few times by that someone now

Reactions: DMD4k
Has it? My bad then.

Come on Flloydo, give me more to go on!! Let's have fun with this.
How many OCs has BF done with a magnetic lid that only housed 2 editions?

Has it? My bad then.

Come on Flloydo, give me more to go on!! Let's have fun with this.
How many OCs has BF done with a magnetic lid that only housed 2 editions?

Im not all of a sudden thinking Blufans marvel isn’t sounding promising. I’ve thought it for a while but tried to stay positive and optimistic about it. But who knows

yeah its been said a few times from what I’ve seen as a response to people asking in the Blufans threads what’s happening. Also in this and infinty wars ‘fanatics’ threads with people thinking the are the same or linked to Blufans.

Im not all of a sudden thinking Blufans marvel isn’t sounding promising. I’ve thought it for a while but tried to stay positive and optimistic about it. But who knows

yeah its been said a few times from what I’ve seen as a response to people asking in the Blufans threads what’s happening. Also in this and infinty wars ‘fanatics’ threads with people thinking the are the same or linked to Blufans.
I've only read it once from Kevin... but I'll give you that, no matter.

What about the OC question? :naughty:

I've only read it once from Kevin... but I'll give you that, no matter.

not sure, I only have 2 one clicks and they both have magnetic lids. Haven’t OAB had a few of releases with just 2 editions? Not sure if they come in one clicks though, I don’t bother with them. I only own moulin rouge, Romeo and Juliet and homecoming and I know they didn’t

not sure, I only have 2 one clicks and they both have magnetic lids. Haven’t OAB had a few of releases with just 2 editions? Not sure if they come in one clicks though, I don’t bother with them. I only own moulin rouge, Romeo and Juliet and homecoming and I know they didn’t
The answer is none have.

Reactions: St4rlord
Whether this is Blufans or not there isn't an unlimited number of artwork available for films so that's my concern right now, what the hell are Blufans going to use on their editions (if they do come) so it doesn't copy this?

Looking at the OC beauty shot in more detail the box itself might actually be the same size as some of Blufans OC boxes. There looks to be quite a bit of extra stuff exclusive to the OC such as the poster, character cards and post cards. Pretty likely that the little folder thing that holds all of those would be the same thickness of a 1/4 edition steelbook which would make the dimensions of the box match Blufans' Doctor Strange and Thor Ragnarok ;)

Last edited:
The answer is none have.

I don’t get the point? Do you mean it’s the only thing you can find that don’t mimic Blufans? Lol

loads of OAB releases have had 2 editions and they have magnetic doors on their one clicks. Lol so I’m not sure what you mean or why you asked

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
I don’t get the point? Do you mean it’s the only thing you can find that don’t mimic Blufans? Lol
Nope, I've pointed out others, you just haven't replied :p
But yes it's something different. Tommyh just made a good point about the folder making up the difference though.
loads of OAB releases have had 2 editions and they have magnetic doors on their one clicks.
LOL No they don't. Name one.

• Haha
Whether this is Blufans or not there isn't an unlimited number of artwork available for films so that's my concern right now, what the hell are Blufans going to use on their editions (if they do come) so it doesn't copy this?
Good point. Ties in with my earlier question to Flloydo which he has so far disregarded. Why would BF, if this is BF, not release this in their OAB line? It doesn't make much sense, unless they're hoping some of us triple dip. On the other hand there are clear disadvantages to starting off a new retailer/line.
Looking at the OC beauty shot in more detail the box itself might actually be the same size as some of Blufans OC boxes. There looks to be quite a bit of extra stuff exclusive to the OC such as the poster, character cards and post cards. Pretty likely that the little folder thing that holds all of those would be the same thickness of a 1/4 edition steelbook which would make the dimensions of the box match Blufans' Doctor Strange and Thor Ragnarok ;)
:thanks: :thanks: