Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: June 26, 2019
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order on June 12 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Kimchi - WeET) - $46.99 (Nova)

FB_IMG_1560228029718.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s sold out at Weet too. I wish I had known the preorder time. If it comes back into stock could someone tag me?

Edit: oh 2pm Korea time, dang!

I cancelled my WWA (steelbook only) order from Zavvi in favour of this SM Life version. I've kept the Zavvi collectors edition too. Didn't really see the need for the additional steelbook on its own for this movie.

That banner and back text though, what a waste of a great full slip
Agreed. As nice as the FullSlips have been on all their past releases, I can never see past that huge ass banner and text lol. Too much of an eye sore for what are actually very nice slips with decent finishing :facepalm: Shame really, but I just wait it out for Blufans instead, so no biggie :)

I've bought all the marvel one's. The slips would look better without the 4K logo, but it doesn't bother me as they still look quite nice. The full gloss and embossing always looks great on these full slips. No mediocre lenticulars to worry about.

The cheapest price on eBay is now $100.

What exactly is supposed to be spot glossed on that steelbook?
Can't remember where but I read somewhere that it's the sky and the ground on the front and the design on the back star logo.
(personally never been a fan of the artwork).

Edit:
OK, found the US edition which looks to be the same ... pics courtesy @a.k.a.CRUSH :-
1562371494142.png
1562371717788.png

Last edited:
If anyone has a copy of this they could sell for under $100, would you please message me? I still don’t think it’s a great set but I need something to hold me over because I can’t wait until 2020 for this. Thanks.

What exactly is supposed to be spot glossed on that steelbook?
Just the inverted "T" shape on the front - i. e. the hanger floor and the space between the hanger doors behind Danvers + the belt and motif on the back:-
1569091202102.png
1569091107456.png

Despite the spot gloss maybe my least favourite Marvel steelbook released in the UK to date.