Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.60 star(s) Rating: 3.60/5 5 Votes
Title: Captain Marvel

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck

Cast: Brie Larson, Jude Law, Ben Mendelsohn, Samuel L. Jackson, Lee Pace, Djimon Hounsou, Gemma Chan, Clark Gregg, Mckenna Grace, Kenneth Mitchell, Colin Ford, Algenis Perez Soto, Lashana Lynch, Rune Temte, Robert Kazinsky, Raul Torres, Annette Bening, Ana Ayora, Adam Hart, Pete Ploszek, Clayton Chitty, Gastón Dalmau, Mel Powell, Connor Ryan, Damon O'Daniel, DJ Jenkins, DaJuan Rippy, Danny Wendt, Rayniel Rufino

Release: 2019-03-06

Plot: The story follows Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Set in the 1990s, Captain Marvel is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Attachments

• cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,394
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and Flash
I keep waiting for a change in release date as well. I doubt it will arrive as early as Feb but generally MCU films dont open on a Friday here so I'm expecting it to be bumped up to the 6th or 7th

It's a shame they felt the need to release more footage just to appease the naysayers who have been moaning about her not smiling in anything so far (n)

When will we be getting a special Noodles steelbook concept @Noodles?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
It's a shame they felt the need to release more footage just to appease the naysayers who have been moaning about her not smiling in anything so far (n)

When will we be getting a special Noodles steelbook concept @Noodles?
Lol yeah, that was an absolute joke... folks literally have issues with everything nowadays! :rolleyes:

As for a steelbook concept... just waiting on more/the right poster art. ;)

Dig that poster actually.

Lol yeah, that was an absolute joke... folks literally have issues with everything nowadays! :rolleyes:

I never had an issue with her not smiling, that's dumb. haha.
I had an issue with her feeling kind of bland in the trailers. I kept hearing about how she is a FUN character and the first trailers didn't do a good job of showing that, until now.
I was going to see this no matter what and I would have been fine with them saving the jokes for the film. But I'm happy to see that this looks even better then I was expecting.

Releasing this latest trailer was probably a good thing.
It did 2 jobs.
1. Explained to the average joe WHY she was punching the old lady on the train.
2. Gave her some personality and showed off the chemistry between her and Fury.

Anyone who was on the fence I think makes the jump now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles