Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 30, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99

11542296-1384513818877866.jpg

11542296-1344513819143420.jpg 11542296-4264513819325826.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome news . . . the back and front embossing on these two stunning steelbooks . . . together with the four quid reduction on both I'm left wondering if the print run is higher than usual . . .
If glossy, two of the best ever in the UK.

Have put in a order with the new price to complete the Pixars.

Would still prefer to pay less than £18 wth a working code but hey ho

I cancelled my order if it's still available Nov/Dec I will get it then

My direct Debits Bills are due on Nov 1st
I had to cancel a good few orders with release date Oct 30th as I already spent a lot this month

I cancelled my order if it's still available Nov/Dec I will get it then

My direct Debits Bills are due on Nov 1st
I had to cancel a good few orders with release date Oct 30th as I already spent a lot this month
It's these Marvel/DC premiums.
They are like coppers... never around when you want one and then 10 come along at once. :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Guys is it safe to order steelbooks directly from Zavvi with delivery to US ? I have heard they never put bubble wrap or something to secure from dents...

question for those who lives in US: is it safe ordering directly from Zavvi ? cause i have heard so many complains, that steelbooks arrived with dents, because Zavvi ships them without bubble wraps.

question for those who lives in US: is it safe ordering directly from Zavvi ? cause i have heard so many complains, that steelbooks arrived with dents, because Zavvi ships them without bubble wraps.
yeah sometimes you get your steels damaged, but in my own experience 80% of the time my steels arrived in great shape, sometimes they use small boxes and sometimes card envelopes, so it is always a risk.........