Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 30, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99

11542296-1384513818877866.jpg

11542296-1344513819143420.jpg 11542296-4264513819325826.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting on a big ole price drop

£22.99 is far too high for a single disc old film for this and cars. 10% code or not. Just don't make sense

Cars 3 - brand new film with 3D is only £2 more!

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I messaged Zavvi why price is £22.99
If this is only 1 Disc and not including a 3D disc price should be £17.99 or less in my opinion

They not responded to price questions of cars steelbook yesterday to anyone who asked about price been £22.99

They look to be ignoring questions about the price of cars and if 3D is supposed to be included

These prices are a joke. I missed the previous releases but man, that's 50€ for the couple (+/- a €). Are they on drugs?

I messaged Zavvi why price is £22.99
If this is only 1 Disc and not including a 3D disc price should be £17.99 or less in my opinion

They not responded to price questions of cars steelbook yesterday to anyone who asked about price been £22.99

They look to be ignoring questions about the price of cars and if 3D is supposed to be included

They will literally ignore your main point and talk about something else...it's how they roll

Damn, that's a lovely steelbook but put off by the price if just the one disc (2D).
Hopefully they'll reconsider and adjust the RRP as they do nine times out of ten for their steelbooks.

EDIT: The rumour persists that these will contain the 3D discs as well . . . just a rumour, of course, and that message from Zavvi could be nothing more than a brain fart where the contact meant to write "They are just 2D versions" . . .
upload_2017-9-10_19-43-36.png

Anyway, ordered both with the one quid off each offer - if buying both - and will cancel if just the one disc in each.

CARS 2 3D in a steelbook would be a UK first though.

Anyone who orders this and cars is insane !, it is clear Zavvi are ripping you off !, terrible films with a terrible price and no 3D in the package, oh, and they most certainly do know about the rip-off price and it's issues.....

They have all of a sudden added an 'offer' of £2 discount if you buy both Cars & Cars 2, except that the 'WELCOME346' code and link, still work and that gets you £4.60 off. The discounts do not stack.....

Awful all round from zavvi.

I really don't understand this release and Cars being re-issued again, without any kind of thought to have them at least with lenticular magnets similar to other releases recently and also include a 3D disc as well, and then charge £22.99. A pointless re-issue! I was not a fan of Cars films as I only own the standard amaray editions, but for people who missed out originally, this would of been a great deal. What a wasted opportunity!. I was kinda hoping that a Captain Amaerica: Civil War lenticular re-issue was going to come about... doesn't bold well does it :dunno:

I preordered this but tbh, i might just get the hmv steelbook to complete my collection. I thought cars 2 was rubbish so i dont want to pay £22.99 for it when i can get a steel for £6 lol